whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

During 4th grade I would be called the n word by these
group of kids everyday while playing football bad thing it was
my first time hearing it so i had no clue what it meant I just
didnt like the way the kids used it when they talked to me.. I just coincidently
stopped hanging out with them.. wish i knew at the time to at least
tell a teacher.

During 4th grade I would be called the n word by these
group of kids everyday while playing football bad thing it was
my first time hearing it so i had no clue what it meant I just
didnt like the way the kids used it when they talked to me.. I just coincidently
stopped hanging out with them.. wish i knew at the time to at least
tell a teacher.

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

- A couple weeks ago I was getting a ride home from white dude in my class and we starting talking bout some individual test he took that he didn't pass. I asked him who tested him and his only description was the n****r that wears a doo rag. Dudes from south dakota and he grew up thinking people talked like that on the regular. He stopped thinking like that tho after he got that black eye and had to explain what happened for the following week

You give him a racoon eye ?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Yea pretty much. I felt bad afterward cuz I know it didn't reallychange anything except he wont talk like that around me anymore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

- A couple weeks ago I was getting a ride home from white dude in my class and we starting talking bout some individual test he took that he didn't pass. I asked him who tested him and his only description was the n****r that wears a doo rag. Dudes from south dakota and he grew up thinking people talked like that on the regular. He stopped thinking like that tho after he got that black eye and had to explain what happened for the following week

You give him a racoon eye ?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Yea pretty much. I felt bad afterward cuz I know it didn't reallychange anything except he wont talk like that around me anymore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote

Another time was in Greenbelt Maryland. I checked in to a hotel and a cop was at the door with the hispanic clerk. He said where you from, you don't have to say no sir, we don't own ya'll anymore. Then I proceeded to keep talking or whatnot, then he said don't ya'll have a black flag day out in TX or something like that. The dude was full of ignorance, I kept it moving.

Tough I use to live in Greenbelt and never dealt with any Racism out there
30t6p3b.gif

Greenbelt has DEEP history of that. Take a look for yourself - http://www.google.com/sea...&fp=c9365e657b732f11

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote

Another time was in Greenbelt Maryland. I checked in to a hotel and a cop was at the door with the hispanic clerk. He said where you from, you don't have to say no sir, we don't own ya'll anymore. Then I proceeded to keep talking or whatnot, then he said don't ya'll have a black flag day out in TX or something like that. The dude was full of ignorance, I kept it moving.

Tough I use to live in Greenbelt and never dealt with any Racism out there
30t6p3b.gif

Greenbelt has DEEP history of that. Take a look for yourself - http://www.google.com/sea...&fp=c9365e657b732f11

got called the n-word shooting a free throw in a aau game at holy name...damn parma

was called michael jackson at the hospital when i had an emergency and was told to do the thriller dance for help..even though they were joking that @+! hurt man.. and i dont even look like him

seen a kkk member in full suit chillin at a bustop in Alabama in 03

got called the n-word shooting a free throw in a aau game at holy name...damn parma

was called michael jackson at the hospital when i had an emergency and was told to do the thriller dance for help..even though they were joking that @+! hurt man.. and i dont even look like him

seen a kkk member in full suit chillin at a bustop in Alabama in 03

Back
Top Bottom