Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Whats the most simpish thing you've ever witnessed? be it you, your homeboy, or just something you saw in general
I have this friend who anytime we go out to a bar or club, anytime he sees a girl he thinks looks good his go to move is to buy her a drink then walk away and hope that she thanks him later on in the evening, but one night he took it to another level. One Friday he had been tell me and another friend about this sexy black chick who wanted to meet up with him at the club that night because she was feeling him. So hes hyping this up all day so by the time we actually get to the club im thinking hes set. So were there for about an hour and then she finally walks in with two other dudes holding hands with one of them 
laugh.gif
, he looks over at her they do this akward little wave and she walks off on her marry way. I knda give my boy the
grin.gif
 face, he then precedes to walk to the bar and buy her and her two male counterparts Long island iced Teas and walks off never to talk to that girl again for the rest of the night.

cliffs

-friend says girl is feeling him and wants to meet up at club

-we show up to said club

-girl shows up with her boyfriend and another male friend

-my friend still precedes to not only buy her a long island but got her boyfriend and other friend one too 

Simp example 1-

21l8hgn.jpg

Whats the most simpish thing you've ever witnessed? be it you, your homeboy, or just something you saw in general
I have this friend who anytime we go out to a bar or club, anytime he sees a girl he thinks looks good his go to move is to buy her a drink then walk away and hope that she thanks him later on in the evening, but one night he took it to another level. One Friday he had been tell me and another friend about this sexy black chick who wanted to meet up with him at the club that night because she was feeling him. So hes hyping this up all day so by the time we actually get to the club im thinking hes set. So were there for about an hour and then she finally walks in with two other dudes holding hands with one of them 
laugh.gif
, he looks over at her they do this akward little wave and she walks off on her marry way. I knda give my boy the
grin.gif
 face, he then precedes to walk to the bar and buy her and her two male counterparts Long island iced Teas and walks off never to talk to that girl again for the rest of the night.

cliffs

-friend says girl is feeling him and wants to meet up at club

-we show up to said club

-girl shows up with her boyfriend and another male friend

-my friend still precedes to not only buy her a long island but got her boyfriend and other friend one too 

Simp example 1-

21l8hgn.jpg

I live in the Bay Area.

My friend went all the way to Stockton twice to help some broad move and later finds out that she was moving in her with her new man.

Clowned him for days.

I live in the Bay Area.

My friend went all the way to Stockton twice to help some broad move and later finds out that she was moving in her with her new man.

Clowned him for days.

Originally Posted by Club 27

why did you buy the dudes Long Islands as well?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. OP, you can't do %$#$ like that. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Your boy didn't try to stop you?[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Word thats pretty #!%%!! up

But my boy was an all-time simp back in JHS. Used to buy his girl kicks every week, jewelry, clothes. Even sold his stuff to buy her *%!#. But they barely ever saw each other/ went on dates, never smashed, she was just using him the whole time now that I look back at it. Its pretty sad
30t6p3b.gif
(that she used him like that)

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Word thats pretty #!%%!! up

But my boy was an all-time simp back in JHS. Used to buy his girl kicks every week, jewelry, clothes. Even sold his stuff to buy her *%!#. But they barely ever saw each other/ went on dates, never smashed, she was just using him the whole time now that I look back at it. Its pretty sad
30t6p3b.gif
(that she used him like that)

I was on the phone with this girl and two other dudes, they were begging for girl to stay on the phone, was shaking my head so hard

I was on the phone with this girl and two other dudes, they were begging for girl to stay on the phone, was shaking my head so hard

Man...

I used to go to school with this guy who was feeling this girl that was a year younger than us. I knew of the girl, but I didn't know her like that and I knew she had a brother a few years older than us. So, long story short my boy was trying to get with her and she asked a favor. She asked him to buy her some Varsity Red VI's for her brother and she'll pay him back. I didn't think too much of it because I knew she had a brother and it MIGHT have been what she said. So my friend bought the shoes and gave them to her. She only gave him like $60 and she gave them to her boyfriend.

Laughed at him for weeks. He never even got with her either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man...

I used to go to school with this guy who was feeling this girl that was a year younger than us. I knew of the girl, but I didn't know her like that and I knew she had a brother a few years older than us. So, long story short my boy was trying to get with her and she asked a favor. She asked him to buy her some Varsity Red VI's for her brother and she'll pay him back. I didn't think too much of it because I knew she had a brother and it MIGHT have been what she said. So my friend bought the shoes and gave them to her. She only gave him like $60 and she gave them to her boyfriend.

Laughed at him for weeks. He never even got with her either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

girl i was talking to said her ex-bf used to cut her nails. deaded her after hearing that

Back
Top Bottom