Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

During my Sophomore year in high school, this chick made me kiss her everyday before class. I couldn't stand this broad, she was fine as hell but was annoying AF.
I don't have much tolerance for people that talk a lot. 
laugh.gif
 I did what she said just to shut her up.

Edit: One of my friend, he said that he was a player or at least that's what he comes off as would spend every paycheck he got on his girl. 
sick.gif

During my Sophomore year in high school, this chick made me kiss her everyday before class. I couldn't stand this broad, she was fine as hell but was annoying AF.
I don't have much tolerance for people that talk a lot. 
laugh.gif
 I did what she said just to shut her up.

Edit: One of my friend, he said that he was a player or at least that's what he comes off as would spend every paycheck he got on his girl. 
sick.gif

whyhellothere wrote:

whats wrong with this tho?
if anything we need more gentlemen like that man and less of you little boys that think that helping out a woman is simpish
pimp.gif
to that man

Theres a big difference between helping a girl out and being walked all over/taken advantage of....and the fact that you cant see the difference says alot 
grin.gif

edit- yea im just gonna assume trolling my bad 
laugh.gif

whyhellothere wrote:

if anything we need more gentlemen like that man and less of you little boys that think that helping out a woman is simpish
pimp.gif
to that man

Theres a big difference between helping a girl out and being walked all over/taken advantage of....and the fact that you cant see the difference says alot 
grin.gif

edit- yea im just gonna assume trolling my bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

This though....

322032318.jpg

pimp.gif
to that man

my dude getting people uptight. Successful troll is successful.

This though....

322032318.jpg

pimp.gif
to that man

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This though....

pimp.gif
to that man

THIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This though....

pimp.gif
to that man

THIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i tired to get with her beginning of my SR year at high school didnt workout..then we talked again end of SR year nothing(she said she liked me alot then i try to take it to the next step then week after she seeing someone else +@%!! also i think she got jealous because i was kicking it some girl at that time...next year after i start talking to her again. we talk alot like everything seem ok then she stopped. last xmas we start talking alot again we hangout a couple times to eat. oh and i had a surgery that month so i need a couple weeks to myself.

THIS IS THE MESSED UP PART!!!!

she hurt her hand some time when i was recovering from surgery.

so I buy her a get well teddy bear. i picked her up from her friends house and she wanted me to drop her off at our college to register to class so i did. and we at a stop sign in the school parking lot and she says

OH DROP ME OFF HERE MY BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! im like +@%!!! k bye...and she walks off to her boyfriend and hugs and kisses him...+@%!!

i tired to get with her beginning of my SR year at high school didnt workout..then we talked again end of SR year nothing(she said she liked me alot then i try to take it to the next step then week after she seeing someone else +@%!! also i think she got jealous because i was kicking it some girl at that time...next year after i start talking to her again. we talk alot like everything seem ok then she stopped. last xmas we start talking alot again we hangout a couple times to eat. oh and i had a surgery that month so i need a couple weeks to myself.

THIS IS THE MESSED UP PART!!!!

she hurt her hand some time when i was recovering from surgery.

so I buy her a get well teddy bear. i picked her up from her friends house and she wanted me to drop her off at our college to register to class so i did. and we at a stop sign in the school parking lot and she says

OH DROP ME OFF HERE MY BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! im like +@%!!! k bye...and she walks off to her boyfriend and hugs and kisses him...+@%!!

ive held my girl bag plenty while she tried things on................

thats simpin?

ive held my girl bag plenty while she tried things on................

thats simpin?

Originally Posted by 510hayward

carrying books and buying chicks lunch is the most ive done
I think every dude at some point has done that...now if you carry her books, buy her lunch, and she procedes to eat lunch with other dudes while you at a table by yourself,
then yea, SIMP.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

carrying books and buying chicks lunch is the most ive done
I think every dude at some point has done that...now if you carry her books, buy her lunch, and she procedes to eat lunch with other dudes while you at a table by yourself,
then yea, SIMP.

my ex(was my girl at the time) likes octupi(sp), i took my baby cuz to an aquarium on spring break and they had one in the gift shop, so i got her one.

my ex(was my girl at the time) likes octupi(sp), i took my baby cuz to an aquarium on spring break and they had one in the gift shop, so i got her one.

What's that picture of? It won't load
ohwell.gif

Girls actually make guys hold their handbags? Damn. I'd never make him hold mine. It can go on the floor by my feet and I'll watch it like a hawk if people are around
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom