What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

$210 - DS Retro Grape V's

The most I would spend would be whatever I could afford without taking high financial risks.

$220 on Grape5s... yea the HYPE got me...
embarassed.gif

450, DMP

400, ds retro black 6

300, black 16, og white/black 13

I won't drop over $300.00 again unless I can find ds black 3's, 1999 retro 4's or the White/Uni XX3.

$230 shipped for a pair of DS "Grapes" last summer, I feel great about them since I used graduation money on them instead of coming out of pocket.The most I would pay for a pair of kicks I couldn't get in stores (retail) is $300. I'm gonna have to make excetions for the "Gucci"Spiz'ikes and the DMP's (My Grails), I'm scared to think how much I'm gonna have to spend on them.

Most I've spent was retail for the DMP's. With the 23's & packs out, retail for those is the most I'll pay outta my pockets for some shoes.Anything more at this point in my life is kinda silly. I do realize thas just me.

Most Ive spent was 250 for the black/green/red spizikes that come out about a year ago...Copped about two weeks early...But kept them DS until about a monthago....

$310 for the23/501 Levi Pack, 60 for the pants 50 shirt and 180 for the shoes; plus taxes!!! Anything formore than that I better be getting some OG's LOL

I would pay around $400 for a DS or VNDS pair of VI or concord/Space Jam XI.

Normally, i wouldnt spend $50 over the retail price, for all other Jordans, include shipping cost.
The highest i paid is nearly $200 for a pair of NDS Bred XI.

$450 on DS OG Concords. Not the most I've spent on a pair of shoes though.......only onjordans. Y'all don't wanna know that, and I don't even wanna post it.
laugh.gif

Highest I've ever spent was 150 on a pair of NDS Laneys. I was kind of disappointed because the pair wasnt NDS at all.

Back
Top Bottom