Whats the oldest you'll date?

Im 22 and Im dating a chick whos 9yrs older than me, this is the oldest chick I ever dated lol its different but not bad seems like ive matured more. Anyone else here with a older chick/guy? Or been in the same situation

Im 22 and Im dating a chick whos 9yrs older than me, this is the oldest chick I ever dated lol its different but not bad seems like ive matured more. Anyone else here with a older chick/guy? Or been in the same situation

right now, i believe older women are coo, because we can learn from them...as long as you attracted to them, and they coo to talk to, among other things....

how did you meet ol' girl OP?

right now, i believe older women are coo, because we can learn from them...as long as you attracted to them, and they coo to talk to, among other things....

Originally Posted by blazinRook

oedipal complex right here.

45 maybe 50

i love older women
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

(wayne) "illll dats nasty"

(wayne) "illll dats nasty"

wait what op what to kill his father to marry his mother. explain.

Back
Top Bottom