Whats the oldest you'll date?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

45 maybe 50

i love older women
pimp.gif

right now since im still in school i dont think i would like to date a guy who graduated years ago with a career and everything.. maybe after i get my bachelors and get a real job i wouldnt mind age differences... i dont think its the age difference i think its the differences of mental states

right now since im still in school i dont think i would like to date a guy who graduated years ago with a career and everything.. maybe after i get my bachelors and get a real job i wouldnt mind age differences... i dont think its the age difference i think its the differences of mental states

Just got a job, cute broad who looks 23 turned out to be 30..
I'm 19 btw..

*Kanye Shrug*

Just got a job, cute broad who looks 23 turned out to be 30..
I'm 19 btw..

*Kanye Shrug*

I'm 22 highest I would go is 40, there is this banging chick who works next door to me she is 38, but she look 27 body is banging
pimp.gif
plus she getting alimony

I'm 22 highest I would go is 40, there is this banging chick who works next door to me she is 38, but she look 27 body is banging
pimp.gif
plus she getting alimony

pimp.gif
plus she getting alimony

pimp.gif
plus she getting alimony

Kinda went out with a 42-43 yr old with 3 kids. She was cool but would say "let's do dinner". I'd be thinking like "dinner, you're 43 with 3 kids, what part of the game is that?"

She deaded me this weekend when i hit her up and asked her what was good, she suggested dinner and said "no clubs", I said she should come over. (via text). She didn't respond to any further texts.

Kinda went out with a 42-43 yr old with 3 kids. She was cool but would say "let's do dinner". I'd be thinking like "dinner, you're 43 with 3 kids, what part of the game is that?"

She deaded me this weekend when i hit her up and asked her what was good, she suggested dinner and said "no clubs", I said she should come over. (via text). She didn't respond to any further texts.

Back
Top Bottom