Whats the oldest you'll date?

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Originally Posted by blazinRook

right now, i believe older women are coo, because we can learn from them...as long as you attracted to them, and they coo to talk to, among other things....

how did you meet ol' girl OP?
oedipal complex right here.
wait what op what to kill his father to marry his mother. explain.

Sky's the limit. As long as they are attractive and I don't have to change out their bedpan, I'm game.

Sky's the limit. As long as they are attractive and I don't have to change out their bedpan, I'm game.

im 24 so 54

+30 she can show/buy me some things
pimp.gif

right now, i believe older women are coo, because we can learn from them...as long as you attracted to them, and they coo to talk to, among other things....

well ive known her since i was about 10yrs lol shes a friend of the family lived in DR with my cousins and all when she was much younger

well ive known her since i was about 10yrs lol shes a friend of the family lived in DR with my cousins and all when she was much younger

29 and thats only cuz i've done it before but i prefer not to date that old only cuz i would feel like they are so far ahead of me in life even tho it wasn't bad when i did

i'd rather date closer to my own age but that hasn't happened yet

29 and thats only cuz i've done it before but i prefer not to date that old only cuz i would feel like they are so far ahead of me in life even tho it wasn't bad when i did

i'd rather date closer to my own age but that hasn't happened yet

age is just a number. as long as there's grass on the infield, we can play ball... or i can turn them over and play in the mud.

age is just a number. as long as there's grass on the infield, we can play ball... or i can turn them over and play in the mud.

I would only date 23-27 year olds.

18-22 are pumps and dumps. You would be stupid to date females in this range.

28+ are starting to settle down. They start realizing their time is up and are desperate to get married and get kids. You would be a sucker to date in this range.

I would only date 23-27 year olds.

18-22 are pumps and dumps. You would be stupid to date females in this range.

28+ are starting to settle down. They start realizing their time is up and are desperate to get married and get kids. You would be a sucker to date in this range.

Back
Top Bottom