Whats the oldest you'll date?

+20

so, 42 is nice. but of course, if they're fit, im willing to raise that number  
laugh.gif

Always dated older women and have always stayed around 4 years older.  Im 24 now & like to stay around 28 because they usually have their head on straight and dont do the games
pimp.gif
 and have career.

For smashing tho here is the equation (Half your age+7) So i could smash a 19 year old and be cool. 

Always dated older women and have always stayed around 4 years older.  Im 24 now & like to stay around 28 because they usually have their head on straight and dont do the games
pimp.gif
 and have career.

For smashing tho here is the equation (Half your age+7) So i could smash a 19 year old and be cool. 

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

The timing on this post is interesting, cause I'm 22, and it's this 32 yr old I just met that looks my age (I was shocked when she told me her age) and I'm #+%$!% feelin her right now
laugh.gif

Sick of these lil girls out here anyway...they ain't about a damn thing. Older may possibly be the way to go

Don't be fooled the older chicks like to @%## as well and have a higher sex drive then the younger ladies do
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

The timing on this post is interesting, cause I'm 22, and it's this 32 yr old I just met that looks my age (I was shocked when she told me her age) and I'm #+%$!% feelin her right now
laugh.gif

Sick of these lil girls out here anyway...they ain't about a damn thing. Older may possibly be the way to go

Don't be fooled the older chicks like to @%## as well and have a higher sex drive then the younger ladies do
wink.gif

im 20 and ill go up to like 35 maybe 40
im talking to this chick from work and she is 28 going on 29
there pretty cool to talk to
well older broads
no high school drama i guess is the different thing idk i like the older girls

im 20 and ill go up to like 35 maybe 40
im talking to this chick from work and she is 28 going on 29
there pretty cool to talk to
well older broads
no high school drama i guess is the different thing idk i like the older girls

Back