Whats the oldest you'll date?

Originally Posted by NevEvans

I was 22 when I met a 39 year old. We've been on and off for quite a while. I'm 32 now and she's 49 and we're official now.

sooo im guessing its been a pretty good relationship

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

I was 22 when I met a 39 year old. We've been on and off for quite a while. I'm 32 now and she's 49 and we're official now.

I'd say so.  There's ups and downs like all relationships, but somehow we've always had a thing for each other over the years.  We're great now.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

I'd say so.  There's ups and downs like all relationships, but somehow we've always had a thing for each other over the years.  We're great now.

I'm 22 right now and have been recently flirting with this 30 something year old woman. She's a divorced single mom, but she looks very attractive for her age. I know for a fact she finds me very attractive, but I honestly have never pursued a woman of this age range before so I'm kind of unsure of what to do. We only flirt through fb or text messages, but she's usually the one that initiates the flirting. She lives with my best friend's cousin, so I kind of want to keep it on the down low. I'm not looking to date her either. Any advice?

I'm 22 right now and have been recently flirting with this 30 something year old woman. She's a divorced single mom, but she looks very attractive for her age. I know for a fact she finds me very attractive, but I honestly have never pursued a woman of this age range before so I'm kind of unsure of what to do. We only flirt through fb or text messages, but she's usually the one that initiates the flirting. She lives with my best friend's cousin, so I kind of want to keep it on the down low. I'm not looking to date her either. Any advice?

i always ask this....
by date you mean like a regular date?

or a relationship?

i'd date an older woman....nothing close to 40 though.......

relationship wise? nothing past 32.....

i always ask this....
by date you mean like a regular date?

or a relationship?

i'd date an older woman....nothing close to 40 though.......

relationship wise? nothing past 32.....

27. Any older than that wouldn't work, we will be at diff stages in our lives.

27. Any older than that wouldn't work, we will be at diff stages in our lives.

30s.
laugh.gif

Dead @!! ...

Maybe not date though.

Oldest for me is 42. I fear after a certain age that I possibly might kill my lover while having sex. I tend to like to gangster %$*#.I treat my sexual partner like a ++%@(even when they are not) could I pull, stomp and choke on a elderly womens neck and expect high surviveability? Probably not...................

Oldest for me is 42. I fear after a certain age that I possibly might kill my lover while having sex. I tend to like to gangster %$*#.I treat my sexual partner like a ++%@(even when they are not) could I pull, stomp and choke on a elderly womens neck and expect high surviveability? Probably not...................

Back
Top Bottom