a9f156eeade6d64e9536a349514b49d251c2b4a.pjpg
a4c35d05e6b0ac99e551db85425ce7d19d39f2a.pjpg
5bf25f9e4daa8e4dd0349e7bc7394ad3068190a.pjpg

good looking to see this post alive again and I've seen those
Lebron trainers a few times before.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by visrael

There was a pair of those AZG Camo in the Buy/Sell forum about a year ago for less than $300!
U all must not be familiar with bobbycylee
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i was offered those brown AF25s up there a couple years back..

they looked aight, but, nah.. actually now that i think about it they may have been a darker shade of brown, or maybe it's just the flash..

I have a pair of Game issued ZL4 white red that were handed out after a home game ... any PE that the player ACTUALLY possesed is always a good thing

Sadly.. the rarest Lebron Stuff doesn't even see the day of light cause they shred it after deciding not to do anything more than a few samples... Youmight see a few lefts or rights laying around on Campus.. but thats about it.

What about those Fruity Pebble shoes? They were made for him because his favorite cereal is Fruity Pebbles.

this is why i love niketalk.com nowhere else can you get these exculsive pic's of lebron pe's
i live in ny if anybody wants to send me a pair lololololol.......

are the lebron 20.5.5 he wore during his first playoff game, arent those rare enough to be part of the rarest PE's??

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

Not to mention the Nike employees have to get paid so they make enough for all of them to resell.
I loved this thread...and this was a Classic quote that makes me chuckle EVERY TIME I read it....

Good dudes all around posted in this joint...

so is it safe to say digital was talking about himself in that line?
because dude always, has some nice stuff for sale.

rock, you ready to share that info on what is on campus still, that you wanted
to leave campus, ( lebrons ) ????

aside from the oregons that will be stuck their forever.

jr4 ?

Nah.. Digital wasn't doin anything CLOSE to what Employees ON Campus were doin....

And there is plenty ON Campus... Specifically IN NR-2 Corner Closet.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Sadly.. the rarest Lebron Stuff doesn't even see the day of light cause they shred it after deciding not to do anything more than a few samples... You might see a few lefts or rights laying around on Campus.. but thats about it.

i guess some lebron pe sample such as LeBron III AS Houston Laser map, Gloria 4, Lebron IV HWC Sample(orange one), LeBron IV SP Green, some protype.
many many lebron pe sample.....we never can see!!!

Wish people can share more...

those lebron iv iridescant ( oregons ) are one, that i would kill for....
and rumor has it someone in the oregon area owns it besides ken...................................

either 1 of 1s made just for him or the pairs he had made for his mom...i think they were white & pink if i remember correctly

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by wowmeeddie

The game worn fruity pebbles on ebay now could be a 1 of 1.

grin.gif
why do you newbs love to gravedig?

embarassed.gif
 I googled this thread out and kept it for a while in my bookmark,didn't even notice when the last post was typed...

I wouldnt worry... I personally love to see the old threads.

Plenty of good pics and banter... Reminds us Lebron folks of a time when we actually had access to some stuff we dont now.

Preach, Rock.

NR-2 Corner Closet was the only area on campus that gave me goosebumps on the rare occasions I was invited to visit.  For some reason, I always whispered in there like I was on hallowed ground.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom