What's the story behind your screen name

Because I was new to St. Louis from Memphis. So I took the most significant attraction in the city and voila...

My boyfriend use to tease his roomate about being pale and called him "vanilla face"
i thought this was hilarious and since my nickname is Drea i just added face after it.

dreaface
love.gif

started off as an alternative alias whenever I didn't want to give up my government name.

would hit people with, the name Quentin Valentino, and it sorta stuck ever since.
tired.gif
glasses.gif

*also, Valentino is one of my favorite silent film stars of all time.

my name is ryan, ccsp is a name of a group of friends i kick it with (not a gang). 707 area code

i read on ijapino's that he did his cuz he's irish, japanese and filipino
im nicaraguan
my gf is filipino
our son is nicapino
thats where mines came from

FOAMHEAD93
reason for foamhead is because what really got me into shoes and inspired me to be a shoe designer was the foamposite technology.
It just blew my mind that you could pour polyurethane foam into a cast mold and it would turn into a shoe.
and 93 because my birth year and the year my favorite Air Jordan came out
Now with the way foams are, people probably think I'm a huge hypebeast lol

my name is "Al" and my ex got tired of all the sneaker pics scattered over our desktop and various files. soooo.....she consolidated it to 1 file and named it "Al's Sneaks" prior to that my NT name was "Bcuz I Can" referring to my answer when people would ask me "why do you have so many sneakers?

I've been banned so many times it got harder and harder to make names....this is just my nickname

I was watching InuYasha when i decided to join....Goodness gracious. At least I wasn't watching pr0n

cool thread OP

I graduated cardozo h.s. and won a body building contest ran by the school naming me Mr. Cardozo :smokin

Combination of two of my favorite things in the world kicks and the Kentucky Wildcats. The 8 is cause of UK's 8 national championships. 

they wouldn't approve kevin3rd so i just used something different. had watched deathproof right before i made this sn.

Back
Top Bottom