What's the story behind your screen name

Last name plus X for brother Malcolm, whom I share a birthday with.

Also because of Samurai X and Mega Man X.

Sonny is Bi polar day time television gangster that needs to always be on his meds .

(I almost picked: Billy Crystals )

The kid nas has a convo with in the last verse of the song one love

And

The main character from the movie sunset park (I grew up in sunset park bk)

Last edited:
Jamaican slang for 'high ranking/highly respected person' x adidas my favorite sneaker brand.

Rob = Robert(o).
Too Fresco = Too Fresh. The “fresco” is an ode to my Hispanic heritage and the use of “too” instead of it’s Spanish counterpart “muy” in combination with “fresco” was done purposely to represent the Spanglish many of us first-generation kids are guilty of using.

EC3844C1-89CD-4F3D-995D-7F2C4D810DE3.gif

I really doubt I put that much thought into it at the moment of making it but it sounds good in retrospect lolol.

Rob = Robert(o).
Too Fresco = Too Fresh. The “fresco” is an ode to my Hispanic heritage and the use of “too” instead of it’s Spanish counterpart “muy” in combination with “fresco” was done purposely to represent the Spanglish many of us first-generation kids are guilty of using.

EC3844C1-89CD-4F3D-995D-7F2C4D810DE3.gif

I really doubt I put that much thought into it at the moment of making it but it sounds good in retrospect lolol.
Dope name

First name is Mario which spawned a love of Super Mario. Also love my 1911 chambered in 38 super.

Homies called me Wayn.
Known for hittin liqs aka 211.
The homie doja7300 said that fools a maniac after a liq and cats started calling me that since

best sneakers i have i call em 1 wears , plus i wanted to put a Z in my name and it worked :smokin

Smokecitykicks is my small but growing sneaker boutique. Go follow us on instagram and subscribe SmokeCity TV on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom