what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^You didn't get them for free you stole them SMH.
Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.
at 19 its possible for you to have a job....jus sayin..
eyes.gif

Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.
at 19 its possible for you to have a job....jus sayin..
eyes.gif

Picked up some 2000 VI's. 12 bucks from the flea market. NIKE AIR IS STILL VISIBLE ON THE INSOLE!!!!! Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to from my Vibrant.o

Picked up some 2000 VI's. 12 bucks from the flea market. NIKE AIR IS STILL VISIBLE ON THE INSOLE!!!!! Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to from my Vibrant.o

I was checking Ebay today and saw an ad with someone selling 12 pairs of Jordans and Nike for $1200 look very legit

I was checking Ebay today and saw an ad with someone selling 12 pairs of Jordans and Nike for $1200 look very legit

laugh.gif
first of all you don't know me or anything about me, so don't try to tell me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I wish I was but I wasn't.And at nineteen maybe you could have got a job to pay for them.
Okay, you don't know me either so what is you saying. so what I stole my pair. what is it to you? I just answered the strangest place question. I had a job alright, on them blocks getting mines the fast way ski mask way watching for sweet dude like you to walk by so we can take ur new heat right off ur feet.......@ mayhem, damnnnnn son you still blowing mines hardbody, why don't u go get a hobby or a chick instead of hawking me on here all the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
first of all you don't know me or anything about me, so don't try to tell me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I wish I was but I wasn't.And at nineteen maybe you could have got a job to pay for them.
Okay, you don't know me either so what is you saying. so what I stole my pair. what is it to you? I just answered the strangest place question. I had a job alright, on them blocks getting mines the fast way ski mask way watching for sweet dude like you to walk by so we can take ur new heat right off ur feet.......@ mayhem, damnnnnn son you still blowing mines hardbody, why don't u go get a hobby or a chick instead of hawking me on here all the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mines had to be the french blue 7s that came out back in 02. I went to my local moms and pops store, got dude that worked there to bring them out to me in my size, ask him if I can see another size cuz they didn't fit "yeah right" lolz. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear lolz As soon as dude went to the back to check and see, I put them joints right under my rocawear sweater and str8 DIP SETTED right outta that MOFO......LMAFO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I  was good money cuz I got them for free99, u can't get any better then that baby  
pimp.gif

wow dude you must be proud of yourself to have to resort to petty shoplifting for a pair of Jordans
eyes.gif
 at the age of 19, you should have had a REAL job if you wanted those Mikes. hell, even flipping burgers art McDonalds would have done the trick.

Mines had to be the french blue 7s that came out back in 02. I went to my local moms and pops store, got dude that worked there to bring them out to me in my size, ask him if I can see another size cuz they didn't fit "yeah right" lolz. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear lolz As soon as dude went to the back to check and see, I put them joints right under my rocawear sweater and str8 DIP SETTED right outta that MOFO......LMAFO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I  was good money cuz I got them for free99, u can't get any better then that baby  
pimp.gif

wow dude you must be proud of yourself to have to resort to petty shoplifting for a pair of Jordans
eyes.gif
 at the age of 19, you should have had a REAL job if you wanted those Mikes. hell, even flipping burgers art McDonalds would have done the trick.

Back
Top Bottom