what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

When I get 50% off for being an employee at Foot Locker
smile.gif

'99 VVVNDS White Cement IV's size 14 from a co-worker at FINL for $40 back in 2003. He was our stock guy and had previously worked at the old Just for Feet. He was a natural 13, but bought those in a 14 because it was the last pair left. Im a 15 so thought that I would take them. He was selling them for $60, but I talked him down $20. Sold them for $500
laugh.gif

Also, got 03 Cement 3's for $35. Found my size 15 on the item locator at work. Had them shipped to my store. They were marked down to 49.99, minus my discount, got them for 35.

'99 VVVNDS White Cement IV's size 14 from a co-worker at FINL for $40 back in 2003. He was our stock guy and had previously worked at the old Just for Feet. He was a natural 13, but bought those in a 14 because it was the last pair left. Im a 15 so thought that I would take them. He was selling them for $60, but I talked him down $20. Sold them for $500
laugh.gif

Also, got 03 Cement 3's for $35. Found my size 15 on the item locator at work. Had them shipped to my store. They were marked down to 49.99, minus my discount, got them for 35.

Awhile back, I used to chill with this girl whose little brother was a sneaker fiend but never really copped anything. He happened to wear the same size as me. One day while spring cleaning, I found a pair of 14's (white/brown) that I bought spur of the moment but never wore, and gave them to him. He was on some Xmas morning $$#. Fell out with the girl, but about a year back I saw the little brother at church. He was still a sneaker head, he thanked me for the pair again and said he had to repay me. The following week after mass he told me he had something for me and to wait. He came back with a DS pair of Aquas for me. The strangest place I ever picked up a pair of Jays for free was at church...

Awhile back, I used to chill with this girl whose little brother was a sneaker fiend but never really copped anything. He happened to wear the same size as me. One day while spring cleaning, I found a pair of 14's (white/brown) that I bought spur of the moment but never wore, and gave them to him. He was on some Xmas morning $$#. Fell out with the girl, but about a year back I saw the little brother at church. He was still a sneaker head, he thanked me for the pair again and said he had to repay me. The following week after mass he told me he had something for me and to wait. He came back with a DS pair of Aquas for me. The strangest place I ever picked up a pair of Jays for free was at church...

^^crazy story lol. good stuff spread the love to the younger generation (kids don't have money so sometimes we gotta hook them up for them to start the sneaker game, i know ima b doing that 4 my lil cousin).

^^crazy story lol. good stuff spread the love to the younger generation (kids don't have money so sometimes we gotta hook them up for them to start the sneaker game, i know ima b doing that 4 my lil cousin).

OG concord 11s for $40
OG Black/Red 11s for $40
OG Black/red 13s for $40
OG white/black 13s for $40
OG black/red 12s for $40
OG white/black 12s for $40
OG white/red 12s for $20
OG Playoff 8s for $20

got all these from a guy's wife selling them to make more room for their house
all had no box tho, only thing that sucks.

OG concord 11s for $40
OG Black/Red 11s for $40
OG Black/red 13s for $40
OG white/black 13s for $40
OG black/red 12s for $40
OG white/black 12s for $40
OG white/red 12s for $20
OG Playoff 8s for $20

got all these from a guy's wife selling them to make more room for their house
all had no box tho, only thing that sucks.

I almost got lucky at a platos closet in tallahassee. A girl i was talking to at the time said she saw the same blk/gold patent jordan 1s I had for $10. I went to go check it out and, of course, they were fakes 
30t6p3b.gif

I almost got lucky at a platos closet in tallahassee. A girl i was talking to at the time said she saw the same blk/gold patent jordan 1s I had for $10. I went to go check it out and, of course, they were fakes 
30t6p3b.gif

^ i found a pair of og black red 11 mids for 25 at a platos closet here in tampa. thats a spot i continually check, but they do have lots of fakes

^ i found a pair of og black red 11 mids for 25 at a platos closet here in tampa. thats a spot i continually check, but they do have lots of fakes

YO miamin2dont worry i seen those same jordans, they were fake, it had straps on them too. that was a min ago

YO miamin2dont worry i seen those same jordans, they were fake, it had straps on them too. that was a min ago

Remember the Footaction 4.99 fiasco for the Black and Gold patent 1's? I cashed in on those too.

Remember the Footaction 4.99 fiasco for the Black and Gold patent 1's? I cashed in on those too.

probably the best and only story i have.

About 3 1/2 years ago, my best friend at the time who was basically a brother to me was telling me about a pair of jordans that got sent to his house when he first moved into town. i thought they were just some teams or somethin but lord behold, he pulls out the face box and shows me a pair of NDS Black Laser IV's. (they were NDS because one of his room mates took them and wore them to a club and creased them, got the bottom all dirty). After inspection, i confirmed they were real and continued to get a clean pair of pants. they way he talked and handled them, he clearly had no idea what had accidentally been sent to him. Of course, he was my best friend so i told him what he was holding and he almost crapped himself. he let me take them home, clean them up a bit and stock them away. he also asked me to find out how much he could sell them for on Ebay or Niketalk, and suggested we sell them and i get 10% or something. i never did put them up or ever even think about it.

The reason they were sent to his house was because apparently a WNBA player lived there before him, and ordered them before she left or something along those lines. maybe even JB sent them to her themselves. I'll never know. All i DO know, is that these bad boys are still in my closet to this day, and i wish i could rock them, but they are 2 full sizes down from my size so all they can do is sit until i figure out what to do with them. I wouldn't dare give them back now. Me and him don't speak anymore, and he's into all sorts of drugs. they'd probably end up getting sold for 30 dollars and a bag of weed for him to smoke or some shrooms. i doubt i'd ever sell them though, theyre really the only thing i have left from our friendship that i still cherish..

probably the best and only story i have.

About 3 1/2 years ago, my best friend at the time who was basically a brother to me was telling me about a pair of jordans that got sent to his house when he first moved into town. i thought they were just some teams or somethin but lord behold, he pulls out the face box and shows me a pair of NDS Black Laser IV's. (they were NDS because one of his room mates took them and wore them to a club and creased them, got the bottom all dirty). After inspection, i confirmed they were real and continued to get a clean pair of pants. they way he talked and handled them, he clearly had no idea what had accidentally been sent to him. Of course, he was my best friend so i told him what he was holding and he almost crapped himself. he let me take them home, clean them up a bit and stock them away. he also asked me to find out how much he could sell them for on Ebay or Niketalk, and suggested we sell them and i get 10% or something. i never did put them up or ever even think about it.

The reason they were sent to his house was because apparently a WNBA player lived there before him, and ordered them before she left or something along those lines. maybe even JB sent them to her themselves. I'll never know. All i DO know, is that these bad boys are still in my closet to this day, and i wish i could rock them, but they are 2 full sizes down from my size so all they can do is sit until i figure out what to do with them. I wouldn't dare give them back now. Me and him don't speak anymore, and he's into all sorts of drugs. they'd probably end up getting sold for 30 dollars and a bag of weed for him to smoke or some shrooms. i doubt i'd ever sell them though, theyre really the only thing i have left from our friendship that i still cherish..

no lie i got a pair of flint 13s at play it agin sports nds for 25 haha lady had no idea there 2005 9.5 kinda small but i make them work haha

Back
Top Bottom