What's the worst injury you've ever had???

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Some chick broke my heart in 8th grade.

This guy.
laugh.gif

Some of yall some soldiers. Worst I can think of is a bruised tailbone a couple years ago. And thats more so because of the inconvenience and discomfort ratherthan the actual pain

Broken ankle playing soccer as a kid.

Multiple dislocated fingers from basketball.

Decided to ride a wagon like a skateboard as a kid, put too much weight on the front and fell head first on to concrete, only had to get stitches.

Honestly the only physical pain I've had in the last 5 years are from hangovers which flat out suck!

stomach virus...ended up in the hospital for 3 days, lost like 15 pounds in 2 days, my fever was like 106, had an accelerated heart rate, and i felt weak andcold as $$@#...if thats not enough some hot ### nurse kept helping me go to the restroom like every 20 minutes due to a very severediharrea...lol...embarassing as %!*$!....lol...

Never broke any bones knock on wood, but the most pain I've ever endured was a 3 session root canal when I was 23. This was the only time I ever screamedin a dentist's chair.

-Dislocated my finger so badly that my friends were screaming and when I went to the surgeon he had to twist it back into place... I screamed so loud that Isounded like a girl being chased by a killer in a horror movie

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Some chick broke my heart in 8th grade.
There is no worse pain
embarassed.gif

I used to get hurt all the time when I was younger. Broke my right arm once while skating with my dog. Broke my ankle while skateboarding barefoot. Then Ibroke some toes doing the same thing 6 months later.
tired.gif

Broke my wrist this pass Columbus day weekend playing football

Had to get a plate and 2 screws put in

Almost back to Normal healed pretty good

- Broke my arm badly in grade 2 when someone was chasing me lol
- Broke my wrist in grade 11 going up for a layup, got pushed and fall awkwardly.
- Sprained my ankle badly last year playing ball, couldn't walk for a month.
- Broke my wrist last year, took of my cast after 2 weeks (instead of 6 weeks) cause I wanted to play ball. lol.. hurt like hell but I sucked it up, taped itand played.

Torn ACL, MCL and Meniscus in my right knee. Did it last January and am just now getting surgery next month
ohwell.gif

Sprained knee...i had to get fluid drained from knee

Broken fingers in car accident

And busted appendix in the 3rd grade

nuthin as serious as the ones i seen though...Thank God

I think getting a concussion in 9th grade was my most serious injury...I think it affected my mental health

Sprained knee

Ive had many twisted ankles, and one broken arm, but the knee one hurt thy most

Stretched the tendons in my ankle from landing on it while skateboarding. It took a really long time for that to heal.

I have a laundry list...
-Torn ACL in my left leg
-Broken radius and ulna in my right arm, dislocated my hand, and crushed my growth plates so my right hand stopped growing and is now shorter than the left.All at once
-Broken tailbone
-5 concussions
-Broken all but 2 fingers.

Football FTW! I did the first 3 on the list in about an 8 month span. Rough times.

1. in 3rd or 4th grade i fell off the merry-go-round. landed in the middle when it was spinning around and tried to get up and dislocated my hip.

2. in 6th grade I was riding my bike a tried to jump a ditch and didn't make it and fell straight forward off my bike an scrapped up all my chin. skin wasjust hanging.

3.when I was 19 yrs old I was in a car accident and split open my forehead above my right eye and had to get about 14 stitches.

Back
Top Bottom