What's the worst injury you've ever had???

Ive broken my left arm in the same spot 3 times now. The worst one was when I was 6 though. It was just the worst break outta all 3 of em. The last time waslike 2 years ago and I didnt even go to the Dr for like 3 days because I didnt have insurance. I went out and got a sling and some extra strength Tylenol. WhenI finally went to the dr he said well since you already got a sling and some tylenol it looks like I dont need to give you anything, and sent me out the door
smh.gif

towards the end of august, i broke my hand, boxers fracture. fractured my knuckles and the 4th&5TH metacarpals popped out.
had to get surgery a month later and i was in a cast for about almost 3 months. i had crazy %$+ pain in my hand after the numbness went away right afterbreaking it (no fapping). pins in my hand for 6weeks
smh.gif
. stillrecovering
tired.gif

I've had mad injuries. Most occurred while being a wild youngster.

(1) Ran straight through a glass sliding door. Mad stitches on my face, knee, and shoulder.
(2) Slit my hand completely open from the top of my pinky all the way down to the base of my wrist while attempting to climb a barbed-wire fence while standingon a shopping cart. Shopping cart falls, my natural reaction to reach for something leads me to grab barbed wire and as a result, it slices me up pretty good.
(3) Had a dart go through glass and lodge in my right eye.
(4) Broken collar bone. Crazy painful since I couldnt take the meds because I had law school finals a week away.
(5) Got stabbed. Knife went in on the palm side and came out the other. The removal of the knife from my hand sliced off mad nerves and I lost feeling in twofingers.

didnt break anything but a girl bit my equipment and gave me some scratches and i have pics to prove it

I sprained both ankles within a matter of months. The first time wasn't that bad; I was still able to go to school the next day. The second time wasterrible; I missed 3 days of school. Both were sports injuries.

first bone break was my pinky finger in 6th grade.
broke ankle in 7th. broke it again in 8th.
broke my wrist in 8th also. broke my other wrist in 9th. broke my toe and had 7 stitches on it in 9th also.
Between the summer of 9th and 10th grade i had surgery on my knee cause i had a condition where a part of my bone was coming off (15 staples
).
couldnt play any sports for 8 months im a senior now and ive had no recent injuries.

Originally Posted by biggatree

Passed a kidney stone...hands down, worst pain of my life. Had me screaming like a lunatic in the emergency room.

yeah, my pops had this and the nurse told him that she'd rather have another kid than to go through that pain. Correct me if im wrong but arent they passedon genetically? i hope not
tired.gif

I snapped a tendon on my ankle when i rolled it. It hurt and i couldnt walk on it fully for about 3weeks but it didnt hurt unbearably like some of the thingsyou NT'ers have gone thru.

Torn ligament in ankle. All things considered, I guess I'm pretty lucky. I was on crutches for 5 weeks, and playing basketball again after 2 months.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by biggatree

Passed a kidney stone...hands down, worst pain of my life. Had me screaming like a lunatic in the emergency room.

yeah, my pops had this and the nurse told him that she'd rather have another kid than to go through that pain.
Correct me if im wrong but arent they passed on genetically? i hope not
tired.gif

I snapped a tendon on my ankle when i rolled it. It hurt and i couldnt walk on it fully for about 3weeks but it didnt hurt unbearably like some of the things you NT'ers have gone thru.
That's the first thing they told me when I got to the hospital. I woke up that morning feeling fine, but after I took a shower, it suddenlyfelt like my family jewels were about to explode. Drove myself to the hospital because I couldn't wait for an ambulance, the pain was that bad. Theycan't give you morphine until you're seen by a doctor, it felt like an eternity waiting for him. In the meanwhile, I'm in a bed writhing in painand can't control the cusswords coming out of my mouth. It was like I had tourette's. I would cuss, then apologize, cuss, then apologize. That cyclelasted about 20 minutes. The morphine helped, but didn't get rid of the discomfort altogether. All in all, it took about 10 hours to pass.

Not sure about genes, but if you have a high level of uric acid in your system, you're prone to getting them. My old boss passed 4 or 5 in one year. It canalso be caused by a lack of hydration. You better believe I've been drinking my 8 glasses a day since then. I hope to God that it's the first and lasttime I ever experience that.

torn rotator cuff and labrum, was playing baseball, when to my left to field a ball at second base, and got caught up on my sweatpants, and my arm wentbackwards when i fell. also cracked my shin when i was about 11 on an exposed tree root, running thru the woods.

Broken nose back in like 5th grade(I was fighting..my hands weren't exactly strong and sound back then
laugh.gif
)

Badly sprained knee(playing basketball, my knee slammed into the hardwood...hard)

Sprained my ankle badly and ruptured my achillies. That was a painful and frustrating 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom