What's the worst smell you've experienced?

went to the dentist's office and i caught a whiff of the dental assistant's work pants. don't know if it wasn't washed in a while or if she had an accident. but that's mine for today.

other time recently was when this homeless guy came into the office, definitely had an accident and was walking around in it and bothered to sit down on my new office furniture.
sick.gif

My school yesterday lay manure/fertilizer on the grass to deter "occupiers".

Was a terrible day.

Was going in on the back door w/ tongue and caught a whiff , it was really foul but I just kept going at it ...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Between horse +#!% at Belmont race track and bums on the trains in NYC.. Idk[/color]

A severed pig head that was marinated in a jar of water for a week or so. Not gonna go into details, but I had to hold on to it wearing my workout gloves.

I smelled them afterwards and puked.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Was going in on the back door w/ tongue and caught a whiff , it was really foul but I just kept going at it ...

What the flying @+%%

Originally Posted by INS

What the flying @+%%
Bro don't knock it until you've tried it and oh yns ...

You nasty bro...

An onion that was in the trunk of a relatives car for months, maybe even a year. There was already tons of stuff back there, so after some grocery shopping it probably slipped out of the bag and got lost. I was driving the car and couldn't figure out what the smell was; I tried all types of air fresheners, but nothing worked. One day I was looking for something in the trunk and I grabbed a bunch of items and put them on the ground, I noticed a plastic bag with a dark object in it. When I picked it up, the onion rolled out and was blackish brown and soaked in putrid juice
sick.gif
Other than that, just walking into the restroom behind the wrong person.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

sick.gif
laugh.gif
you persistent *!*#*$*$!+%*.

Bro it smelled so bad but tasted so good, kind of like pig feet or chitlins ya know

a homeless guy -downtown houston. it was really sad too cuz he was in a wheel chair and had bacteria/fungus growing out of his skin and it was obvious that he needed medical attention... problem was that he was stranded with no help. so me and a friend called a metro bus and stayed with him for about 20 mins til we got one to come. i literally had to step away every 2-3 minutes just to get some fresh air... luckily my homie wasnt as weak as me and stayed with him, so the guy had no clue why i kept movin around.

sad sad stuff mann... but ya, some of the stories they share are life changing... every time i go out there i learn something new.

Back
Top Bottom