Whats to do in Palm Beach, FL?

I'm goin to west palm beach, fl for my 21st bday next month... what's to do down there? I'm takin suggestions

I'm goin to west palm beach, fl for my 21st bday next month... what's to do down there? I'm takin suggestions

take I-95 south and head to miami, the trip is around 1:15-30 hrs

I live here and trust me it sucks, you can go clubbing in downtown, the beach, rapids water park in the Raw (near 45th st, never been there but it seems fun)

whos that in your avy?
nerd.gif

take I-95 south and head to miami, the trip is around 1:15-30 hrs

I live here and trust me it sucks, you can go clubbing in downtown, the beach, rapids water park in the Raw (near 45th st, never been there but it seems fun)

whos that in your avy?
nerd.gif

climatis street and city place to shop, imax theater but go to ft. laudy or south beach. rapids is straight for day fun.

climatis street and city place to shop, imax theater but go to ft. laudy or south beach. rapids is straight for day fun.

Well first come pick me up (I live here in wpb), then we can drive down to Miami. South beach is where you want to be.

I just turned 21 on tuesday and went down there
pimp.gif

Well first come pick me up (I live here in wpb), then we can drive down to Miami. South beach is where you want to be.

I just turned 21 on tuesday and went down there
pimp.gif

i don't know about PB, but word from some cats is the new admin west2east is about to give your thread the locks.

i don't know about PB, but word from some cats is the new admin west2east is about to give your thread the locks.

There's not much to do in Palm beach. There's a few places you could go like cityplace, downtown palm beach gardens, palm beach gardens mall, boomers, or the muvico on glades rd. That's really about it.

There's not much to do in Palm beach. There's a few places you could go like cityplace, downtown palm beach gardens, palm beach gardens mall, boomers, or the muvico on glades rd. That's really about it.

Back
Top Bottom