What's up with people "swearing" on NT......... vol. #@*%

This thread is just gonna give the mods another reason/excuse to ban people
smh.gif

I try not to because I know the rules on here, but its REALLY hard. In real life, every other word out my mouth is swearing so one slips out every once in awhile..

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

This thread is just gonna give the mods another reason/excuse to ban people
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ acting like the mods have some quota they have to meet.

Dude seriously made a thread about this.

Do you hold your hands over your ears on college campuses and in bars/clubs?

I type how I talk. It's like I'm talking with my homeboys. I never do it excessively, but it's a damn message board, why should it matter?

For real.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

What's up with people "swearing" on NT??
Why am I seeing so much #@*% (made up)??

3. Isn't it against the rules?

stop trying to be a Mini Mod

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dude seriously made a thread about this.

Oh yeah, of course I do!!... you mean you don't???
Son I've been listening to rap since 1994, longer then a lot of people on this board and more years then the age of some people on NT
And no one curses more on the basketball court then me, ever.

There is just a time and a place for everything... and some things are not necessary.

So I avoid cursing in front of girls who don't use it, and dudes that I'm not too familiar with. It just sounds so negative when you're just trying to chill and have a good time to hear someone talkin about, "get the ++#+ outta here with that #%%@" in front of girls who don't speak like that themselves.
Dang man you should have been in the simp thread with this garbage. Don't curse in front of girls that don't curse
laugh.gif
WOW!!! I could have understood if you said bosses, older people, something likethat but girls please.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Listening to rap since 1994, eh?

I don't know why, but I find that hilarious. You must really cuss if that's the case.

So I avoid cursing in front of girls who don't use it, and dudes that I'm not too familiar with. It just sounds so negative when you're just trying to chill and have a good time to hear someone talkin about, "get the ++#+ outta here with that #%%@" in front of girls who don't speak like that themselves.

*insert Ari **** gif here*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom