What's up with people "swearing" on NT......... vol. #@*%

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

So I avoid cursing in front of girls who don't use it, and dudes that I'm not too familiar with. It just sounds so negative when you're just trying to chill and have a good time to hear someone talkin about, "get the ++#+ outta here with that #%%@" in front of girls who don't speak like that themselves.
Dang man you should have been in the simp thread with this garbage. Don't curse in front of girls that don't curse
laugh.gif
WOW!!! I could have understood if you said bosses, older people, something like that but girls please.

It's one thing to say something like "nah that %@@% is wack"...something minor...i mean just avoid those unnecessary F bombs. Anight in the city with my cousin who curses non-stop and girls who don't really have foul mouths made me stop and think like...damn, this is what I soundlike when I curse non-stop...an angry, improper, negative person.

A whole day of hearing "@%$$ that...that %@@% isn't worth that much" and "what the f...its so F'in cold I'm freezin my A off"around people who feel uncomfortable hearing it for a whole day will make you think differently.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dude seriously made a thread about this.

Do you hold your hands over your ears on college campuses and in bars/clubs?

only when you say earmuffs

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Not all of them are swear words.

See look...

+#$%

ohwell.gif

It's just filtered, but definitely no use of profanity on my part....
Majority of the time though, they are swears.

I see it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I type how I talk. It's like I'm talking with my homeboys. I never do it excessively, but it's a damn message board, why should it matter?

Do you hold your hands over your ears on college campuses and in bars/clubs?
For real.

when i first joined NT, i read the rules and thought you couldn't swear at all (censored or not), so for the longest time, i never did it
laugh.gif

i do it too much now. thanks for the reality check.

Back
Top Bottom