Whats up with the CALI.FOR.NIA shirts and sweaters?

Whats up with the CALI.FOR.NIA shirts and sweaters?

I see those things everywhere even outside of california. There is nothing special about them. It is not even creative or different. Just the name of a state in three rows. Design is plain too.

I actually think they're dope. My lil sis sending me some tanks for the summer.

I see them every where. When I'm in Cali or when I'm at home in Seattle. They only cool if you live in Cali. If not your a lame reppin another state

Looks like they're souvenir t-shirts, kinda like they're trying to be the next I <3 NY shirts. They're usually seen at souvenir shops or those mall kiosks as already mentioned.

They're mainly for people visiting I guess. A lot of my friends come back with them after visiting California? Tourists? 

laugh.gif

I think those ones are ugly, but I do have two of the sweatshirts with the Cali flag on them. I see at least one of the ones you mentioned EVERY DAY on BART. Sometimes I see 3 or 4 people wearing them.

Anyways, I got mine for $17 at Walgreens (I was surprised, too). Washer and dryer tested, they're good quality. I got the black and the light gray.

I hate those things. Im from so cal and I see them everywhere. I don't see what's so special about them.

These are definitely souvenier t-shirts... every tourist hot spot has this style of shirt when i was in ocean city, MD i saw the same exact shirts.

I honestly thought those shirts meant "Cali For N.I.A.".
Like N.I.A. was an acronym for a movement that people in Cali were supporting lol.

These two are all over Southern California - mostly at mall carts/kiosks.
1st one aint too bad. i got a similar hoody to go with the cali sb's. my family is from NorCal and you always see folks reppin the bear out there. if you see people rockin it outta state those are either cali transplants or people who visited cali and got a souvenir.

Back
Top Bottom