What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm 20 and i would smash as low as 16 but she would have to look real good and the situation would have to be right, i don't want to go to jail over some (()). never relationship though that would just be weird.
or you could give dome to yourself (word to the walrus)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.

I am currently in that situation,
o'boy stole shawtys heart from me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

^
laugh.gif

But yea that stuff is disgusting.

A little while ago I was tryna smash this chick I thought was 18, turns out she 15. I haven't spoke to her since that statement.

Shoot I prefer girls that are older than me.
pimp.gif
That same thing happend to me last night.. I was at a party celebrating the Chinese New Year and I trying to get at a girl who I thought was atleast 18.. turns out she was 16 
ohwell.gif
and I was playing poker with her pops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Transform? You mean manipulate and take advantage of the fact that they are still teens and never experience a real relationship before? You guys sound like pimps, real ones.
smh.gif
I've seen a few documentarys on real pimps before so I know how they work.
You act like women don't try to do the same thing with the "training" y'all try to run on dudes. Don't act like you're innocent.
roll.gif

Maybe you should watch some documentaries on how to cook.
grin.gif

because you don't know how to cook. not because you're a woman.

QFT... 
sick.gif
 @ spelling ... its works both ways ... guys mold women, women train men, guys want younger girls for various reasons including having her still look good when he is older, women want older guys who are established and can provide them w/ things ... 

PHATHOM that

When I was 15, I had a 19 year old "boyfriend". It only lasted a few weeks because I made it clear I wasn't ready for sex, and I knew something was really off with this dude for him to be an adult essentially dating a child.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

When I was 15, I had a 19 year old "boyfriend". It only lasted a few weeks because I made it clear I wasn't ready for sex, and I knew something was really off with this dude for him to be an adult essentially dating a child.

6yjhg1.gif

Its a phase really. I mean I remember smashin seniors in high school, (after they turned 18 of course), when I was like 24 cuz in your mind you like "Im older than her but I'm still young, but once you inch closer to 30 its kinda pathetic.

Biological reasons, tainted society beliefs, natural Age of Consent restrictions, the whole 9 is the reason why this goes down.

Yes, some people are salty back in HS (hell I knew there were a few dudes, I was heated over for smashing girls I wanted to get at in the past).

But all of this happens and what's unappreciated is when they get at you now as an older dude. Even when they're not 18+ themselves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Omg where did I say I can't cook?! Cooking my be fun to you but not everybody thinks it's fun. Some people have things that they enjoy doing and are good at, and cooking is not that for me. I perfer to clean rather then cook, does that mean I will never cook? No it just means I won't cook often because it's not something I enjoy doing and my mom does most of the cooking anyways.

Soo what can u cook.. A ham and cheese sandwich at least.. If you can't this is why ur ex's moved on

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL Why are you avoiding the question?....If you don't want to share because you are embarassed then that is fine. Just say that

The irony is soooo thick, you can cut it with a steak knife...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL Why are you avoiding the question?....If you don't want to share because you are embarassed then that is fine. Just say that

The irony is soooo thick, you can cut it with a steak knife...

I'm saying, this dude wanna ask people mad questions, but you ask him he doesn't say @*!@, or just asks more questions.  Who the hell is this guy?

Originally Posted by sunny559

wait, im 20 & might get at a 18 year old HS chick, is that acceptable to NT standards?

u good fam....

wow at what this thread has turned into!

Back
Top Bottom