What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

Originally Posted by Jays585

Coco you is a dumb ho

laugh.gif
thank you.

DCA I don't know why you have such a problem with me and cooking. It's not like I know you or would even cook for you so no need to worry about my cooking skills.

LOL Why are you avoiding the question? I simply asked what you currently know how to cook. That is all I am asking. I don't have an issue with you or your lack of cooking skills.

If you don't want to share because you are embarassed then that is fine. Just say that

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Like I said before no guy has ever asked me to cook or even brought that up so that's never been an issue for me. And who wouldn't be happy with a message? My ex used to always say that his feet would hurt so I would give him a foot and back message and he loved and appreciated it, he would often do the same for me. I don't see anything wrong with that. And I have no ego
laugh.gif
and you can call me an incomplete women all you want doesn't make a difference to me, I'm happy with myself and thats all that matter.

I said I'm nit even sure I want kids but if I do I will be well into my 30s and thats not anytime soon so it's not something I'm worried about.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Actually I don't think just because a man goes after a young girl automatically means he has no game.

It can just mean he doesn't feel like dealing with the BS that women his age produce. In a young woman, there is someone you can mold and transform into the type of woman he feels is worthy. (Please don't make a big fuss about me using the word mold/transform, that is the mindset of any OLDER - YOUNGER relationship).

So does that REALLY translate into them not having any "game."
If you have enough "game," you can mold/transform a woman of any age. It just takes more work; from either a time or effort standpoint.

but it might not be the lack of "game," perhaps it's just laziness on their part.

-shrug.-

lie............n I have game

Originally Posted by JVII

Like I said before no guy has ever asked me to cook or even brought that up so that's never been an issue for me. And who wouldn't be happy with a message? My ex used to always say that his feet would hurt so I would give him a foot and back message and he loved and appreciated it, he would often do the same for me. I don't see anything wrong with that. And I have no ego
laugh.gif
and you can call me an incomplete women all you want doesn't make a difference to me, I'm happy with myself and thats all that matter.

I said I'm nit even sure I want kids but if I do I will be well into my 30s and thats not anytime soon so it's not something I'm worried about.

sick.gif
a tad to slow....well played ......
laugh.gif

If I didn't know howto make anything I could just easily google it so that's not the point.
laugh.gif
My question is are you attempting to learn? COoking is fun man. You can have a lot of fun discovering new ideas. I say this to better yourself. So what is stopping you? Laziness?

15-17 is beyond OD. 18+ or nothing for me...
pimp.gif

But probably because they see potential in these young ones. The majority of 22-25 year old females in their age bracket have probably already fell off, had kids, or too busy due to jobs/school.

These dudes recruiting mad early now.
laugh.gif
I know this one dude around here that promotes parties and has a tattoo shop...gotta be damn near 30 and he's always on the baddest HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR chick. He'll spoil them with his bread, give them free tats, get em in the clubs and wala...chicks be sprung. Dude is fat and terrible looking...but females don't care when they get spoiled...at least the young ones.

Omg where did I say I can't cook?! Cooking my be fun to you but not everybody thinks it's fun. Some people have things that they enjoy doing and are good at, and cooking is not that for me. I perfer to clean rather then cook, does that mean I will never cook? No it just means I won't cook often because it's not something I enjoy doing and my mom does most of the cooking anyways.

Omg where did I say I can't cook?! Cooking my be fun to you but not everybody thinks it's fun. Some people have things that they enjoy doing and are good at, and cooking is not that for me. I perfer to clean rather then cook, does that mean I will never cook? No it just means I won't cook often because it's not something I enjoy doing and my mom does most of the cooking anyways.
So..........you can't cook

It's not weird to me. Can't knock the dudes in question if the females are responding.

As for me, older, younger, if you're hott, I'm likely to inquire...

Originally Posted by RenaRene

No I do not enjoy cooking and I would say I cook ok, not the best but not horrible either. lol

No I do not enjoy cooking and I would say I cook ok, not the best but not horrible either. lol
Can you at least bake? And what can you bake?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Can you at least bake? And what can you bake?
Maybe you can have ya mom show you a few things.
Start of with breakfasts. Those are easy.
Comes in handy too. A man loves a good AM re-fuel.

Originally Posted by Jays585

Coco you is a dumb ho

I usually shake my head at statements like this...
smh.gif

jays...

Spoiler [+]
obama-sunglasses-2-795181.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im in tears

biologically these are guys doing what their body is built to do...which is finding a YOUNG healthy mate to spread his seed.
since the earliest civilizations girls as young as twelve were suitable to be wives.

do and thinking are the same thing in my book, just cause you fight the urge doesn't make you better than the guy that didn't.
this was displayed in american beauty.

personally i'm more of a mental than psychical guy so natually i like more mature females that are 21-35.
but if a 17-18 year old female had my attraction i wouldn't hesitate to pursue if she was mentally capable of exchanging
the energy and focus i sought after.

I remeber I tried to get at this girl in my class when I was  junior in hs she told me as cute as I was Im to young for her. I had to be at least 23 to have a chance with her
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom