Whats ur passion?

thadocta

Banned
or do u even have a passion?

how did u discover ur passion?

or are u just floating through life?

My passion is helping people. I want to be a healer.

I've seen too much hurt and pain to just continue to sit by and do nothing.

wing chun/martial arts instructor

discovered it by accident and realized i had a serious talent for this stuff

right before i am about to retire from my career at 60 i will open my own school

Surgery, Music, comedy, football. :smokin

We learn what we are passionate about through experiences. Keep an open mind, embrace every opportunity and you will discover yours.

snowboarding
hockey

unfortunately...my career is in neither of those areas :\

but my career does let me live out those passions quite thoroughly :lol:

Last edited:
Working/restoring old cars. Fixed up my old Camaros to the beauty's they are today. Great feeling to see end results.

Also helping out. Planning on being an officer soon too.

Reading, sports and martial art (taekwon-do) for me :smokin

Oh yeah, and sleeping :nerd:

skateboarding and helping

never wanted to be a pro but i saw it as an outlet to a crappy life i was getting caught up in, i hope to help at risk youth by helping them find their passion in life

writing. all started after i wrote a poem to get over the fact that i didn't hook up with some chick i was alone with in my friend's room in hs.

I don't make music but i love it.

Other then that soccer/working out. I love pushing my body to limit. Nothing makes you feel more alive then when you have one more rep to do and you think your legs are going to fall off and you just look yourself in the mirror and say get it done. Or when its the 85th minute and you are exhausted in a tie game and you are running down the field knowing that ball is coming far post and if you get there the glory will be yours...:smokin

Back
Top Bottom