Whats with all the crying about the NBA refs? You don't like it, don't watch it. That simple.

I dont see how if you think refs are part of it or DS is part of something contrived then why watch. But on the other hand, a lot of people watch wrestling and thats contrived as well. MyT - %*#!, and stop crying, I believe you are a Cavs fan so Bulls fans should be the ones crying over the reffing.

I guess your momma taught you to just close your eyes and let them stick it up your ++% when being screwed.
But most people have opinions and will voice it. So what does this thread accomplish?
Just shows what a nice bish you are.

I guess we should just be super happy about our favorite sport being reduced to the WWF...

YUP. great post. you sure put things in perspective.

no other sport has near the amount of problems with the refs like the NBA has had. i have no idea why the media doesn't report more about it. it will catch up with them. you act like the NBA hasn't been losing it's popularity.... they lose money every year. jersey sales go down. people get unhappy with the refs.

they need to put these old @@$%@@@ refs out to graze. there is no reason for these @@$%@@@ blind corpses with their ego trips and bad eyes to be determining the game

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Whats pathetic is i see boston and LA fans crying about the refs like they aint benefit from the refs winning all them chips.

True story.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

SneakerPro wrote:
Yall get mad but he's right.
why you still posting homie?
laugh.gif

What's the story behind this? Why can't he post?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I hate the officials and David Stern, but I love the game of basketball, so I won't stop watching. Also, the Jazz don't stand a chance in that series v the Lakers because, if the other games are officiated like yesterday's, it's a wrap, especially on the Lakers floor. It's ridiculous how the league ofice meddles in games

the same can go from your boy bron

NobleKane wrote:
Whats pathetic is i see boston and LA fans crying about the refs like they aint benefit from the refs winning all them chips. 
this.

Theres always both sides to the arguments. obviously if the calls your way, you'll suck it up and say yeah, we dont deserve the call, but we'll take it anyway.

if it was against your team, obviously you're going to complain.

and there isnt anything us fans can do about it, unless it someone becomes an huge matter which is never happening.

Originally Posted by h3at23

SneakerPro wrote:
laugh.gif

SneakerPro wrote:
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

JapanAir21 wrote:
San Antonio Scum in the first round?

Better start looking forward to the second round already.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at it still being a close game even without Manu and Tim...

Mavs in 5. If it takes more than six games to these bums I'll leave Niketalk.

I'm dead serious.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Real talk, I meant it when I said I'll leave Niketalk if it takes more than 6 games beat the Spurs.

Barring an injury we should put them in away in 5.

They flat out don't have anyone who can even kinda slow Dirk down.

It isn't that we are a way better team than them we are simply the worst possible match up for them.

I'm still amazed they lost on purpose to play us.

yeah cause the NBA is realllyyy going to notice the giant population of niketalk missing

Originally Posted by JD617

Real talk, I meant it when I said I'll leave Niketalk if it takes more than 6 games beat the Spurs.

It isn't that we are a way better team than them we are simply the worst possible match up for them.

9rhi1j.gif

SneakerPro wrote:
laugh.gif

SneakerPro wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dead serious.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about refs regardless of what team it is and how it all plays out. 

WIN

I don't care about fouls, coulda fouls, shoulda fouls, woulda fouls, was a foul, is a foul, not a foul, once was a foul but now not a foul, God, shut the @#$% already. 

Game 4 of the finals on the road, Magic shoot 18 free throws, the Lakers zero IN THE 4TH QUARTER.  Who won?  The team not gettin the calls.  WIN.  Just win the damn game. 

Thunder shot FIFTY FIVE more free throws then LA in round 1, who won the series?  LA.  WIN. 

The @#$%^& refs don't matter. 

Yes, they will make a bad call.  Yes there will be close ones, questionable one, missed ones, bad ones, whatever.  It don't matter.  Better team wins the game/series anyways.  And that happens for a reason. 

I know that Laker fans partake in this ref crying thing.  I don't care.  It is obviously proven by just the 2 small examples I gave that you can in fact win games and or series without the benefit of the whistle.  Blaming the refs is an excuse for your team getting beat, nothing more. 

There's what, 150-200 plays a game, and there are bad calls on anywhere from 5-10 of them.  In a full series you're talkin about 800-1400 possessions/plays, whatever and you can't handle a questionable call on less then 5% of those?  (you can adjust the numbers up/down anyway you want for a given series)  And with different refs working each individual game.  That means you had the lesser team, period. 

SneakerPro wrote:
laugh.gif

SneakerPro wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dead serious.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

JapanAir21 wrote:

pimp.gif

this comment alone should ban JA as well
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

smh at the overconfidence these mavs fans
laugh.gif
...i never knew a team that won 4 championships are considered scum

if anything scum are higher seeds getting upsetted by a lower seed
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:

Yes, they will make a bad call.  Yes there will be close ones, questionable one, missed ones, bad ones, whatever.  It don't matter.  Better team wins the game/series anyways.  And that happens for a reason. 

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

the refs straight up took the finals away from dallas. phantom foul after phantom foul. dwade literally wasn't touched.

yes they affected the kings and suns too. you are reaching saying IT NEVER MATTERS. cmon now.

and yes those 5 plays a game make a huge difference considering the fact that most NBA games in the playoffs come down to the wire. do people complain too much? sure. but you are reaching hard saying the better team always wins anyway. why the hell should a team have to overcome bad calls anyway?

Originally Posted by DubA169

CP1708 wrote:

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

the refs straight up took the finals away from dallas. phantom foul after phantom foul. dwade literally wasn't touched.

yes they affected the kings and suns too. you are reaching saying IT NEVER MATTERS. cmon now.

and yes those 5 plays a game make a huge difference considering the fact that most NBA games in the playoffs come down to the wire. do people complain too much? sure. but you are reaching hard saying the better team always wins anyway. why the hell should a team have to overcome bad calls anyway?

hmmm i dont see anyone upset that jordan pushed off on bryon russell except for jazz fans and NOBODY has a problem with that.

Do Be Doo:
NobleKane:
I will prolly get a ton of hate for this post but damn, really these playoff threads full of people crying about refs is pathetic...

If you don't like it then stop looking in the threads 
smile.gif

Perfect response.

Yeah, I'm a Lakers fan who's upset with the refs.

And?

They suck. I love basketball. I love the NBA. It's not perfect, though, and there's nothing wrong with pointing out the imperfections. There's a lot of gray area between whining and constructive criticism, and yes, a lot of both happens. But throwing both in the same category and demanding that the entire category be put to rest is ridiculous.

It's perfectly normal to be upset with the quality of the game we all love so much, we shouldn't be silent observers only praising the good qualities of the league.

It's no secret the officiating is the worst in pro sports, and short of a million man boycott of the league, which would never happen, there's not much we can do.

Let people complain, vent frustration, at the end of the day, majority of us come back because we love the game. Quit trying to be a sports dictator and just let people watch, not everything needs a criticism.... ESPECIALLY in this case, when you're complaining about people complaining. You come across as an arrogant elitist trying to be better than the rest because you don't complain, save it.

There's only one league, and for better or worse we're stuck watching this.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

You posting most of the time is pathetic

somebody still mad i dont kiss kobe's +$% i see?

laugh.gif
i enjoyed that video on youtube of you tho.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DubA169

CP1708 wrote:

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

hmmm i dont see anyone upset that jordan pushed off on bryon russell except for jazz fans and NOBODY has a problem with that.

are you serious? people been screaming about that for years. i just didn't bring it up. and you just help proved my point. that yes the NBA really does come down to a couple of plays. because if they call that foul it's a different series.

that's just one bad call. and i would have a very hard time blowing that whistle on that play too. we are talking about constant bad calls that seem to affect 70% of the games played these days. there is a blatent agenda that wasn't as prevelent before. they aren't even cute about it now. i've never seen a player get foul calls like dwight is right now. that #%%$ is absurd. they go out of their way to not call goaltends on lebron. the refs brag about making mark cuban lose games. i mean it's just a joke now. jordan got some special treatment but they let them boys play basketball.

the league has become a freaking joke. many of us watch it because of our old love for the game or loyalty to a team. but i know plenty of people who are very mad at the current state of the NBA. stern has a huge referee scandal and then complains about players questioning the refs instead of getting new and better refs. it's a JOKE

you don't hear about refs nearly as much in other sports and that isn't a damn coincidence.

SneakerPro wrote:
laugh.gif

SneakerPro wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dead serious.
indifferent.gif

well if you wanna get technical he DID say if it takes more than 6 games to beat the spurs, NEVER did he say if the spurs BEAT the mavs he will leave niketalk...

So yeah do doo be you can stop following dude around...

So let me get this straight.
OP complains that people on NT should stop crying about the refs in the game threads.
Some good points are made on why WE should complain about the refs.
OP comes back in thread insult two members and one lame responds on Jordan push off that happen 12 years ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man this thread ain't about no refs...It's about OP picking the CAVS to win it all...Right?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom