Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

WAIT A SECOND...

BLUELAMBO=(Horseface/barbaro/seabiscuit/big brown)
eek.gif
eek.gif

well damn, now it all makes sense, i been thinkin that bluelambo person says some stupid statements...

but kneesh im going to need you to come at me with a higher quality insult than saying i'm a simp/sucker...

sucks that you couldnt win the triple crown tho

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Who even told y'all females y'all can get on the internet? If y'all were my girlsi'd have y'all clean my damn house. [/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]GO MAKE A !*+!!%+ SANDWICH![/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Who even told y'all females y'all can get on the internet? If y'all were my girls i'd have y'all clean my damn house.[/color]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Who even told y'all females y'all can get on the internet? If y'all were my girls i'd have y'all clean my damn house.[/color]

and for that....you get a 2 week suspension.

go make your own sammich.

My wife changed her name even though she didnt want to.

Her reasoning is that she had her mothers last name............then she changed to her fathers last name when she got into high school because he wanted it tobe right when he found out that she was his daughter.

I understood if she didnt want to change it, but she did anyway.

You NT dudes get no breath from me. "Try" to act older? Huh? I started High School at age 11, graduated before I hit puberty. How else am I supposedto act? Like I don't know %@%%? Dumb stuff down when I don't have to? That's foolish. I never talk about things I HAVEN'T lived out.

Mayor you said something about me, but then when someone countered what you said, now dude is "riding" ...
laugh.gif
Kind of lame if you ask me. If youhave the heart to make up a ridiculous statement about me, have the heart to not shy away when someone says something back.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone on Niketalk. I handle my business, say what I have to say, if you don't like me, that's cool, even though85% of you still want to follow me on Twitter and get the ax every time.

It is what it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

You NT dudes get no breath from me. "Try" to act older? Huh? I started High School at age 11, graduated before I hit puberty. How else am I supposed to act? Like I don't know %@%%? Dumb stuff down when I don't have to? That's foolish. I never talk about things I HAVEN'T lived out.

Mayor you said something about me, but then when someone countered what you said, now dude is "riding" ...
laugh.gif
Kind of lame if you ask me. If you have the heart to make up a ridiculous statement about me, have the heart to not shy away when someone says something back.
sit down and listen for a minute. i think a 17 year old, regardless of maturity talking about womanly duties is ******ed. just be a kid,though. you have to understand that noone is going to take your opinion seriously on Niketalk and in real life as well. it doesnt matter how young youstarted high school. Your scholastic abilities has nothing to do with being a grown mature adult LADY. you are still a child, though and you watch pokemon. like stop trying to grow up so much and enjoy being a kid.
tired.gif
...sometimes you gotta sit down and observe instead of thinking you know it all...thats what i did, though

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

You NT dudes get no breath from me. "Try" to act older? Huh? I started High School at age 11, graduated before I hit puberty. How else am I supposed to act? Like I don't know %@%%? Dumb stuff down when I don't have to? That's foolish. I never talk about things I HAVEN'T lived out.

laugh.gif
Kind of lame if you ask me. If you have the heart to make up a ridiculous statement about me, have the heart to not shy away when someone says something back.
sit down and listen for a minute. i think a 17 year old, regardless of maturity talking about womanly duties is ******ed. just be a kid, though. you have to understand that noone is going to take your opinion seriously on Niketalk and in real life as well. it doesnt matter how young you started high school. Your scholastic abilities has nothing to do with being a grown mature adult LADY. you are still a child, though and you watch pokemon. like stop trying to grow up so much and enjoy being a kid.
tired.gif
...sometimes you gotta sit down and observe instead of thinking you know it all...thats what i did, though
It actually has everything to do with it. You expect me to act like a "kid" ... how? I'm in classes with six year seniors to me,with professors that don't give a %#%$ about me, and with a real world that doesn't either. I could see if you were saying this and I'm still inHigh School, but I'm not. I have to provide for me, and I have to do for me. I don't look at myself as as 17 year old High Schooler, because I never was. I had to grow up quick. Sure, I playXbox, do %#%$ that teenagers do, and might still act young to you, but I have the mindset of someone older. I can't be how you or how everyone else wantsme to be. You're telling me to sit down like what you're saying is going to benefit me, or like I need to listen to you. This is a message board. Ijoined Niketalk when I just turned 12, and if I wouldn't have mentioned my age no-one would know how old I was and you know it.

People just say I know I it all because that's what they want to believe. I never act like I know everything. Ever.
tired.gif

lol at providing for yourself..you have parents..get a job..acquire some bills..be in debt..then come back to me when you have some real responsibilities..ican easily top the %*%$ you was saying with my own experiences but im not here to brag..all you have to worry about is getting good grades and handing inpapers on time..if im wrong..YOU let me know what makes YOU a lady and tell me the responsibilities you have other than those aforementioned

edit: i sound like dirtylicious..i remember 2 or 3 years ago when dude was telling me this same %%!$

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
sit down and listen for a minute. i think a 17 year old, regardless of maturity talking about womanly duties is ******ed. just be a kid, though. you have to understand that noone is going to take your opinion seriously on Niketalk and in real life as well. it doesnt matter how young you started high school. Your scholastic abilities has nothing to do with being a grown mature adult LADY. you are still a child, though and you watch pokemon. like stop trying to grow up so much and enjoy being a kid.
tired.gif
*DEAD*

I got into a giant argument with my gf over this.

I told her I wouldnt marry her if she didnt take my name.

My cousin did the same thing.

When I heard her tell someone her name I almost burst into laughter.

Pronounced it: Luz Castro HYPHEN Rivera.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

dude feels like a 17 year old is immature but arguing so hard with them over the net.
laugh.gif

JOKE.

im 21 if it matters, still got a ways to go but I know what I want in life. and I can definitely see a youngin having their mind set.

the point is, child expectations are laughable to an adult.

"i know what i want in life" changes just about every month...

youngin having their mind set? at 17, i thought i was gonna blow up off rap....

laugh.gif

why don't you youngsters get some serious relationships under your belt before you declare what your wife is or isn't going to be....
Well that's you, man. It's not anybody's fault but your own that you thought you were going to be a big rap star like a 1,000,000 other kids in this world think. It's not my fault at age 17 you flip flopped through ideas and had no realistic idea of what you want to do with your life, and at 25, you probably still don't. Just because you weren't fortunate enough to know doesn't mean any other 17yr old doesn't know what they want to do.

laugh.gif

you're takin what he's sayin way to personal...his point was things change from 17 to 25 and even after that...not that he didn't have the drive tobe a sucessful rapper

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We were talkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching you wash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I love that. And no, I didn't want him to want to help me wash dishes
roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one and a lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It's funny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared a meal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant) and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I really like.

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights than not, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook for their husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I'm in my 20's. And if some guy doesn't want to be with me because I won't make him food then ok, bye it's his loss. I have more to offer then just cooking.
LOL @ His loss. What exactly is he losing?

It is just a reflection of society when a woman says she will show appreciation to her man through sexual gratification. You do understand that won'talways be the answer right? I guess you are one of those woman that hasn't had to work for anything in this world and just skated along on being a womanalone.

Female, you have to bring something to the table beside your vagina. No man of means/value will be satisfied with you NOT being able to cook or never cookingfor him. Point blank. Maybe when you see more in this world you will understand.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

That's all I eat becuase I want to stay in shape and be a certain weight.
Actually the things you listed that you eat is a HORRIBLE diet for someone trying to stay in shape. But that is another story

Back
Top Bottom