Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]$#@! it...she's taking my name[/color]
We still talking about this?
laugh.gif

This what happens when we got a snow storm?
People decide to beat a dead horse thread?

These women that talk about they dont need a man, usually are the ones that always get taken advantage of when they deal with a man. They have a hard timefinding that balance.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]$#@! it...she's taking my name[/color]
We still talking about this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]idk....i didn't realize this was thousand pages long.....but lets exchange numbers so you cantell me the cliff notes[/color]
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

rofl @ 17 year olds talking about how their wife better be able to cook
Explain to me what's so funny about that?
grin.gif

most 17 year olds live together?

most 17 year olds expect a cooked meal when they.....visit their girl's parent's house?

most 17 year olds have requirements and demands for future wife with no actual experience in such things?

that's whats so funny about that.

dudes barely getting phone numbers off facebook/myspace but they making demands on a wife?

roll.gif

the same dudes swearing their wife is gonna be an attractive virgin.....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you act like men don't have options
laugh.gif
And you're acting like women don't have any.
laugh.gif

Wow.
too bad i can sleep around and get my tiger style on and you'll just be look like a loosely goose.
smokin.gif

rofl @ 17 year olds talking about how their wife better be able to cook
Explain to me what's so funny about that?
grin.gif

most 17 year olds live together?

most 17 year olds expect a cooked meal when they.....visit their girl's parent's house?

most 17 year olds have requirements and demands for future wife with no actual experience in such things?

that's whats so funny about that.

dudes barely getting phone numbers off facebook/myspace but they making demands on a wife?

roll.gif

the same dudes swearing their wife is gonna be an attractive virgin.....

roll.gif
I never said my wife would be an attractive virgin, actually, in another thread, I said I expect my wife to have 10+ sexual partners. Dudes barely getting numbers? What 17yr olds on NT are you talking about? You and me don't know each other from a fly on the wall, so unless you're talking about someone else, let's kill that assumption. Since when has there been an age limit for your "expectations" of your future significant other? I didn't get that memo. Most 17yr old's expect a cooked meal at their girl's house? Girl and wife are different in my definition, but I don't recall any 17yr old's saying they expect their girl to have a cooked meal ready at their parent's home. Also, who said most 17yr old's live together?

relax, you arent important enough for a general statement to be about just you.

so, no, i wasn't addressing your personally.....

yes, 17 year olds don't live together

therefore, its perposterous of them to demand a "home cooked meal" from their wife, imo...

get why i find it funny, yet?

you have absolutely zero experience with a serious relationship, yet, you're already making demands for skills your wife will posses?

i find that funny, period, sorry to offend you, though, sir.

"my girl is gonna be a dime-virgin with money, who drives an audi and will cook dinner for me......."

i'm glad 17 year olds KNOW what their wife is going to be....

laugh.gif

then yall goin hard on a chick for 5 pages talking about "all you bring to the table is sex?"

cause she doesn't like to cook?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
too bad i can sleep around and get my tiger style on and you'll just be look like a loosely goose.
smokin.gif
Maybe Tiger style isn't the best example considering...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

#justsaying

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
smokin.gif
Maybe Tiger style isn't the best example considering...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

#justsaying

tiger-style.jpg

i cant believe yall went 20 pgs deep on this bland topic women are taking your last name no if and butts about it /thread *unless she a celeb*
Edit---- oh there's women in here arguing i get it continue on then
nerd.gif
-----

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Kneesh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
2ikus5e.jpg
KNEESH IS BACK..
laugh.gif

time for more hilarity on NT provided by the ******ed statements that come out of her mouth...

*waits patiently for the onslaught of lulz*

3.) 17yr old's today do have "serious" relationships, but by your logic, it's not serious if they don't live together.
roll.gif
, NEWSFLAHS: it's NOT serious if you haven't livedtogether....lol, not serious enough to be demanding she know how to cook you dinner every night in order to fullfill the wifely expectations you have ofher.......

ftr, you quoted me then responded to me like i was talking to you...

aint nobody addressing you, dude...

"me and my 16 year old girl are totally serious. we spend alot of time together, you know, the half hour lunch at school, then we're together all dayuntil 8 o clock when i have to be home for dinner. Sometimes, we can even have sex and kiss when either of our parents arent home! When i turn 18, i dont carewhat my mom says, im gonna be shutting the door when my SERIOUS girlfriend visits. She's gonna be like my momma when i marry her, with a home-cooked mealon the table every night or imma have to look into my other options, cause, honestly, if she can't cook, sex is the only thing she brings to therelationship..."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GoinHam

KNEESH IS BACK..
laugh.gif

time for more hilarity on NT provided by the ******ed statements that come out of her mouth...

indifferent.gif

let it go.

the trying is much too hard.

KNEESH IS BACK..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

let it go.

are you going to put on your superman cape for every NT broad?

KNEESH IS BACK..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

let it go.

you aint idym?

laugh.gif
, yeah, i'm saving ALL these %@%%....the premier captian of theinternetz...

eyes.gif

stop riding kneesh's !+%% so hard, bruh....

"OMG, LET ME QUOTE HER AND TALK $%@% CAUSE SHE POSTED AGAIN!"

KNEESH IS BACK..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

let it go.

laugh.gif

3.) 17yr old's today do have "serious" relationships, but by your logic, it's not serious if they don't live together.
roll.gif
, NEWSFLAHS: it's NOT serious if you haven't lived together....lol, not serious enough to be demanding she know how to cook you dinner every night in order to fullfill the wifely expectations you have of her.......

ftr, you quoted me then responded to me like i was talking to you...

aint nobody addressing you, dude...

"me and my 16 year old girl are totally serious. we spend alot of time together, you know, the half hour lunch at school, then we're together all day until 8 o clock when i have to be home for dinner. Sometimes, we can even have sex and kiss when either of our parents arent home! When i turn 18, i dont care what my mom says, im gonna be shutting the door when my SERIOUS girlfriend visits. She's gonna be like my momma when i marry her, with a home-cooked meal on the table every night or imma have to look into my other options, cause, honestly, if she can't cook, sex is the only thing she brings to the relationship..."

laugh.gif
I quoted and responded to you because I fit into your "general statement" of 17yr olds who are apparently foolish for having an idea as to what they want in a wife. All you're doing is saying a bunch of nothing that's based on opinion and not facts. "It's not serious if you haven't lived together" <--- opinionated statement that's completely ridiculous. Stop wasting laughing emoticons, they're not making anything you say funny. Btw, if you could show the general population of NT where it says if you don't live together you're not in a serious relationship, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

look, lad, im not about to convince you of the facts of life.

when you're 25 and living with your 3rd broad, you'll get what i've typed here today...

until then, leave me alone.

laugh.gif
@ underage relationships being serious.....

Back
Top Bottom