What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Leviticus is vicious.

Whoever wrote that book was wildin'
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I literally spat my drink out my mouth when I read that, where do they do that at?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somewhere they cook gumbo at! (What's that? Shellfish is banned in Leviticus?)

Disregard.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I literally spat my drink out my mouth when I read that, where do they do that at?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somewhere they cook gumbo at! (What's that? Shellfish is banned in Leviticus?)

Disregard.

*Looks at my clothes.. Damn everything has 2 different materials.. F it I'll just walk around the crib naked*

*Looks at my clothes.. Damn everything has 2 different materials.. F it I'll just walk around the crib naked*

Nothing wrong with it, but the priority its taken in the media is alarming.

There's a problem when I'm hearing more about gay rights than solutions to get us out of this recessions, open jobs for the unemployed, lower gas prices etc...

Who do people think being gay is a "lifestyle" like it's some sort of trend or something?
laugh.gif

We can argue about this until the cows come home, but people aren't going to believe it unless the want to. GAY PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY. People act like something like that is so far fetched. Mutations in the human body come in all different shapes and sizes, physical and mental disabilities, blindness..ect. Let the dudes and women get married, it's no skin off your back. Plus I find it hilarious that some of the people opposing gay marriage are either divorced, or their marriage is in shambles too, but for some reason, gay marriage is just the sin of all sins.

Long story short, let them do whatever they want, and stop trying to hold everyone in your country up to the standards of "The bible". Just like how they don't want other religions ideals forced upon them, gays and many other people don't want their morals push upon them either. Besides religion as a whole is one big lie, every last one of them, so none of their rules should apply to anyone anyway. I don't need a fairy tale story full of contradictions to explain to me what's right and what's wrong, it's called having a conscious and using common sense. If two girls or two guys were getting marries right this second, how is that effecting me in any way, shape, or form? If you don't want your kids "exposed" to the "gay lifestyle" then screw it, shelter them forever, home school them, don't let them hang out with anyone, and tell them that being gay is a sin, but keep that *#$ in your own home. Neither you nor anyone else who believes in that crap deserves to exist in the 21st century.

Who do people think being gay is a "lifestyle" like it's some sort of trend or something?
laugh.gif

We can argue about this until the cows come home, but people aren't going to believe it unless the want to. GAY PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY. People act like something like that is so far fetched. Mutations in the human body come in all different shapes and sizes, physical and mental disabilities, blindness..ect. Let the dudes and women get married, it's no skin off your back. Plus I find it hilarious that some of the people opposing gay marriage are either divorced, or their marriage is in shambles too, but for some reason, gay marriage is just the sin of all sins.

Long story short, let them do whatever they want, and stop trying to hold everyone in your country up to the standards of "The bible". Just like how they don't want other religions ideals forced upon them, gays and many other people don't want their morals push upon them either. Besides religion as a whole is one big lie, every last one of them, so none of their rules should apply to anyone anyway. I don't need a fairy tale story full of contradictions to explain to me what's right and what's wrong, it's called having a conscious and using common sense. If two girls or two guys were getting marries right this second, how is that effecting me in any way, shape, or form? If you don't want your kids "exposed" to the "gay lifestyle" then screw it, shelter them forever, home school them, don't let them hang out with anyone, and tell them that being gay is a sin, but keep that *#$ in your own home. Neither you nor anyone else who believes in that crap deserves to exist in the 21st century.

Nothing wrong with it, but the priority its taken in the media is alarming.

There's a problem when I'm hearing more about gay rights than solutions to get us out of this recessions, open jobs for the unemployed, lower gas prices etc...

Nothing wrong with it. I still to this day...do not understand why people are so concerned about what another man/man or woman/woman
want to do in their private time. I doubt that gay marriage has an effect on ANY of your paychecks heating,gas,water bills.

Dam...and people still delude themselves with iron age fairy tales in 2011?

<----Carl Sagan take the wheel

Nothing wrong with it. I still to this day...do not understand why people are so concerned about what another man/man or woman/woman
want to do in their private time. I doubt that gay marriage has an effect on ANY of your paychecks heating,gas,water bills.

Dam...and people still delude themselves with iron age fairy tales in 2011?

<----Carl Sagan take the wheel

there is absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage.
does their choice to marry have any recourse to you or your judgement day?
no.

what do you gain from preventing someone else's happiness? extra brownie points with Jebus? who are you to condemn/judge their lifestyle? No one knows what happens when we meet our demise. If there is a man waiting on the other side after your last breath, to grant/deny you entrance into his celestial kingdom then let HIM decide. but in the meantime live your life a righteous as possible, which would probably require you to forgive thy neighbor, and worry about your damn self.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage.
does their choice to marry have any recourse to you or your judgement day?
no.

what do you gain from preventing someone else's happiness? extra brownie points with Jebus? who are you to condemn/judge their lifestyle? No one knows what happens when we meet our demise. If there is a man waiting on the other side after your last breath, to grant/deny you entrance into his celestial kingdom then let HIM decide. but in the meantime live your life a righteous as possible, which would probably require you to forgive thy neighbor, and worry about your damn self.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....

Well I don't believe in hell, so I am not wishing anything upon anyone. My point is this, those who let their %%!+%% up idea of what is the right kind of love dictate what joys they think others should be allowed to experience are awful people. Simple. There isn't a hell, but hypothetically if there was I would think they would be working the gates and noshing Satan himself.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....

Well I don't believe in hell, so I am not wishing anything upon anyone. My point is this, those who let their %%!+%% up idea of what is the right kind of love dictate what joys they think others should be allowed to experience are awful people. Simple. There isn't a hell, but hypothetically if there was I would think they would be working the gates and noshing Satan himself.

In the words of Frank Ocean "I believe that marriage isn't between a man & woman but between love and love"

In the words of Frank Ocean "I believe that marriage isn't between a man & woman but between love and love"

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

People like to pull the verse from Leviticus about "man laying down with man" and just disregard the rest of the stuff they CHOOSE NOT TO ABIDE BY in that book of the bible. It really is disgusting.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and read the entire book of Leviticus and see the 50 other things that you're commanded not to do...

Don't let cattle graze with other
kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the
same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than
one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus
19:27
)

Any person who curseth his mother or
father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise
versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's
wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus
20:11
)

If a man sleeps with his wife and
her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an
animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). 

If a man has sex with a woman on her
period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus
20:18
)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to
be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a %+%+#,
she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is
blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God,
should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

don't you just love religion? endless lulz and entertainment. #%%!, no wonder people go every sunday, it's better than a comedy club.

Back
Top Bottom