What's wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics?

12287026217195278.jpg

My dude Leo wears them, so I may reconsider.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

As soon as i seen the title i already knew everybody was gonna say it was %$!$. Ive seen it pulled off b4 tho. I dont own a pair but i dont think theyre that bad. They are a mens boot and were worn in the surfers culture years ago. As for the brand Uggs i got these
20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg
I'd wear these except for the fact that they are $300+ in Canada.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

As soon as i seen the title i already knew everybody was gonna say it was %$!$. Ive seen it pulled off b4 tho. I dont own a pair but i dont think theyre that bad. They are a mens boot and were worn in the surfers culture years ago. As for the brand Uggs i got these
20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg
I'd wear these except for the fact that they are $300+ in Canada.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

And ya'll know if Kanye made a song called "Me In My Uggs" then Jay Z was spotted rocking a pair that ya'll would buy these things like hot cakes...

they couldn't even bring back timberlands when they were rockin em back last year.
Timbs ain't never go nowhere tho

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

And ya'll know if Kanye made a song called "Me In My Uggs" then Jay Z was spotted rocking a pair that ya'll would buy these things like hot cakes...

they couldn't even bring back timberlands when they were rockin em back last year.
Timbs ain't never go nowhere tho

If 'Ye wore UGGs... 70% of ya'll _'s would be at the nearest Nordstroms copping a pair in each color...

If 'Ye wore UGGs... 70% of ya'll _'s would be at the nearest Nordstroms copping a pair in each color...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

thats a gotdamn lie

like ninjahood said, Ye couldnt even bring back tims.......

thats a gotdamn lie

Originally Posted by Al Audi

thats a gotdamn lie

Why do people still say "bring back" and "timbs" in the same sentence?...  idk about yalls City..but Timbs really never disappeared in Chicago...

thats a gotdamn lie

Why do people still say "bring back" and "timbs" in the same sentence?...  idk about yalls City..but Timbs really never disappeared in Chicago...

thats a gotdamn lie

pssh, nike boots ran em outta town in NYC even polo boots are making more strides then construction timbs...make no mistake about em, imma cop a wheat scuff proof

pair soon for variety but thats cuz i already have a pair of regular goadome ACGs and foamposite boots.

thats a gotdamn lie

pssh, nike boots ran em outta town in NYC even polo boots are making more strides then construction timbs...make no mistake about em, imma cop a wheat scuff proof

pair soon for variety but thats cuz i already have a pair of regular goadome ACGs and foamposite boots.

thats a gotdamn lie

Timbs are still hot in Chicago. 

Back
Top Bottom