What's wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics?

I mean, hell, alot cats running around wit womens sized jeans on, coin purses, designer bags, see through silk scarves, charm bracelets and other clothing and accessories that were at one point mainly for women so they might as well complete the look....smh

ill wear soft toe reeboks before i where some uggs... you and your shorty shouldnt be getting the same gifts from each other...unless its head

out

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

robbie-savage.jpg

uggs%20men%20rhys%20ifans%20boot%20slipper%20sheepskin.jpg

8c943_man-uggs-6.jpg

UGGs+UGG+Boots+Antonia+Zander+Fashion+Show+002.jpg

And ya'll know if Kanye made a song called "Me In My Uggs" then Jay Z was spotted rocking a pair that ya'll would buy these things like hot cakes...

they couldn't even bring back timberlands when they were rockin em back last year.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

robbie-savage.jpg

uggs%20men%20rhys%20ifans%20boot%20slipper%20sheepskin.jpg

8c943_man-uggs-6.jpg

UGGs+UGG+Boots+Antonia+Zander+Fashion+Show+002.jpg

And ya'll know if Kanye made a song called "Me In My Uggs" then Jay Z was spotted rocking a pair that ya'll would buy these things like hot cakes...

they couldn't even bring back timberlands when they were rockin em back last year.

I mean, hell, alot cats running around wit womens sized jeans on, coin purses, designer bags, see through silk scarves, charm bracelets and other clothing and accessories that were at one point mainly for women so they might as well complete the look....smh

ill wear soft toe reeboks before i where some uggs... you and your shorty shouldnt be getting the same gifts from each other...unless its head

out

As soon as i seen the title i already knew everybody was gonna say it was %$!$. Ive seen it pulled off b4 tho. I dont own a pair but i dont think theyre that bad. They are a mens boot and were worn in the surfers culture years ago. As for the brand Uggs i got these
20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg

As soon as i seen the title i already knew everybody was gonna say it was %$!$. Ive seen it pulled off b4 tho. I dont own a pair but i dont think theyre that bad. They are a mens boot and were worn in the surfers culture years ago. As for the brand Uggs i got these
20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg

I'm not gonna lie I got a pair of black ones but I don't tuck my pants inside of them I put them over

When you driving to the store in the winter and can't put slippers on these work

In no way am I going to some sort of fashion event wearing them though
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie I got a pair of black ones but I don't tuck my pants inside of them I put them over

When you driving to the store in the winter and can't put slippers on these work

In no way am I going to some sort of fashion event wearing them though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg
I would rock these though.

And as mentioned, except for those ugly @$% Ugg Classics, that dude's fit isn't bad IMO.

RL Polo Rugbys (Info on that one? 
nerd.gif
) with some True Religions. Normal "fly-boy" wear around CT and NY from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

20tfqbn.jpg

k1to42.jpg

Comfortable as hell
v6uhjq.jpg
I would rock these though.

And as mentioned, except for those ugly @$% Ugg Classics, that dude's fit isn't bad IMO.

RL Polo Rugbys (Info on that one? 
nerd.gif
) with some True Religions. Normal "fly-boy" wear around CT and NY from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom