What's wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Society tells you that t-shirts and cargo shorts are acceptable. While it isn't on the high end of being FLY, it isn't on the opposite end that people will frown their nose up at you. It is a safe and sound style. I follow the same style. I am very basic. T-Shirts, jeans, tennis shoes. I am not a fly type dude. But I am not a bum either because I care about my appearance.

Caring about your appearance is not implying that you try you hardest to look FLY. It just means you won't come out of the house looking like a bum. Because if you really didn't care about what others thought, you would go outside looking like whatever.

Hope that makes sense.
No. No, no, no. If I wanted to wear dashikis or a kilt with the words SWAG SEASON embroidered on it, I would. !+*+ society and public opinion.

If you really don't care what others think, you go outside looking however you feel comfortable. Whether it be leather and chains, neons, pastels, super skinnys, a $16k suit, UGGS, or some beat #*% Pumas and a track suit. Me caring about how I look has no relation to wanting to look good for others. I do for self.

Believe it or not, some people dress a certain way because they want to, not because it's "cool". We are not all mindless followers of the glowing idiot box. Some people adapt to their own style over time, some people follow trends.

And oh, that's what you're questioning 
grin.gif
Thanks for clarifying. Will you be teaching your children about individuality? Or will society be their guide through life? Society tells me to covet money, women, and material items... but it's the majority and it's accepted, so I should rock with that? Do you see how you sound?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Al Audi

If 'Ye wore UGGs... 70% of ya'll _'s would be at the nearest Nordstroms copping a pair in each color...

thats a gotdamn lie

like ninjahood said, Ye couldnt even bring back tims.......

Why do people still say "bring back" and "timbs" in the same sentence?...  idk about yalls City..but Timbs really never disappeared in Chicago...
pssh, nike boots ran em outta town in NYC even polo boots are making more strides then construction timbs...make no mistake about em, imma cop a wheat scuff proof

pair soon for variety but thats cuz i already have a pair of regular goadome ACGs and foamposite boots.
Life below 125th St. is different. Everyone still wears Timbs. And yes, I see more and more Polo boots these days, I even own a pair. But Timbs are still the age-old classic.

If 'Ye wore UGGs... 70% of ya'll _'s would be at the nearest Nordstroms copping a pair in each color...

thats a gotdamn lie

Why do people still say "bring back" and "timbs" in the same sentence?...  idk about yalls City..but Timbs really never disappeared in Chicago...
pssh, nike boots ran em outta town in NYC even polo boots are making more strides then construction timbs...make no mistake about em, imma cop a wheat scuff proof

pair soon for variety but thats cuz i already have a pair of regular goadome ACGs and foamposite boots.
Life below 125th St. is different. Everyone still wears Timbs. And yes, I see more and more Polo boots these days, I even own a pair. But Timbs are still the age-old classic.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Society tells you that t-shirts and cargo shorts are acceptable. While it isn't on the high end of being FLY, it isn't on the opposite end that people will frown their nose up at you. It is a safe and sound style. I follow the same style. I am very basic. T-Shirts, jeans, tennis shoes. I am not a fly type dude. But I am not a bum either because I care about my appearance.

Caring about your appearance is not implying that you try you hardest to look FLY. It just means you won't come out of the house looking like a bum. Because if you really didn't care about what others thought, you would go outside looking like whatever.

Hope that makes sense.
No. No, no, no. If I wanted to wear dashikis or a kilt with the words SWAG SEASON embroidered on it, I would. !+*+ society and public opinion.

If you really don't care what others think, you go outside looking however you feel comfortable. Whether it be leather and chains, neons, pastels, super skinnys, a $16k suit, UGGS, or some beat #*% Pumas and a track suit. Me caring about how I look has no relation to wanting to look good for others. I do for self.

Believe it or not, some people dress a certain way because they want to, not because it's "cool". We are not all mindless followers of the glowing idiot box. Some people adapt to their own style over time, some people follow trends.

grin.gif
Thanks for clarifying. Will you be teaching your children about individuality? Or will society be their guide through life? Society tells me to covet money, women, and material items... but it's the majority and it's accepted, so I should rock with that? Do you see how you sound?
I agree to an extent but DC does have a point. Nearly everybody is influenced by someone or something. Whether you conforming to societies 'norms' or not.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Hope that makes sense.

grin.gif
I agree to an extent but DC does have a point. Nearly everybody is influenced by someone or something. Whether you conforming to societies 'norms' or not.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

thats a gotdamn lie

grin.gif

timbs been washed up in NYC for years already duke, make no mistake about that.

women and girls have hovered on uggs, polo boots, men have copped ACGs, asolos, and polo boots....i haven't seen someone with a fresh pair of timbs in a LONG time.

i mean you tell me..WHO'S coppin them? where's money coming from when people are DRAINED from 200 dollar foamposites, 140 dollar griffeys, 160-180 dollar uggs,

160 dollar goadomes, 310 dollar jordan packs....cats is drained b, and timbs have STEADILY lost marketshare......i've seen regular constructs CATCHIN DUST for 89.00

go to dr. jays...check VIMm check jimmy jazz...all da mom and pop shops in da bx, etc. no one wants em like that compared to da stiff competition from da competitors.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

thats a gotdamn lie

grin.gif

timbs been washed up in NYC for years already duke, make no mistake about that.

women and girls have hovered on uggs, polo boots, men have copped ACGs, asolos, and polo boots....i haven't seen someone with a fresh pair of timbs in a LONG time.

i mean you tell me..WHO'S coppin them? where's money coming from when people are DRAINED from 200 dollar foamposites, 140 dollar griffeys, 160-180 dollar uggs,

160 dollar goadomes, 310 dollar jordan packs....cats is drained b, and timbs have STEADILY lost marketshare......i've seen regular constructs CATCHIN DUST for 89.00

go to dr. jays...check VIMm check jimmy jazz...all da mom and pop shops in da bx, etc. no one wants em like that compared to da stiff competition from da competitors.

Back
Top Bottom