What's wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics?

So because they make them in men's sizes that justifies it? What if they have men's dresses, or men's body suits?...That acceptable too right lol

So because they make them in men's sizes that justifies it? What if they have men's dresses, or men's body suits?...That acceptable too right lol

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? We don't create these fashion trends on our own. They are pushed on us. 

thats not all true either.....
Sure it is true. We don't create trends as individuals. It takes a wave for something to catch on. Just because Wayne wore skinny jeans didn't make it "in." People flocking to it made it "in."
your wrong...look how no laces on adidas caught on, just cuz ex felons wore em like that.....you CAN pinpoint origins of trends.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? We don't create these fashion trends on our own. They are pushed on us. 

thats not all true either.....
Sure it is true. We don't create trends as individuals. It takes a wave for something to catch on. Just because Wayne wore skinny jeans didn't make it "in." People flocking to it made it "in."
your wrong...look how no laces on adidas caught on, just cuz ex felons wore em like that.....you CAN pinpoint origins of trends.

Some dude at my work has some and first thing I thought when I seen them GHEY!!!

Some dude at my work has some and first thing I thought when I seen them GHEY!!!

#@%%# look comf. I like to dress comf. I'd wear them, and I'm smashing....girls. *come at me bro*

#@%%# look comf. I like to dress comf. I'd wear them, and I'm smashing....girls. *come at me bro*

laugh.gif
if mainstream women weren't seen wearing them first you people would of have no problem with men wearing them. Its just in back of your mind that they were marketed towards women and not men. Not saying I'd wear them but you can't deny that. Like others stated in the surfing community these are worn by men with no problem.

laugh.gif
if mainstream women weren't seen wearing them first you people would of have no problem with men wearing them. Its just in back of your mind that they were marketed towards women and not men. Not saying I'd wear them but you can't deny that. Like others stated in the surfing community these are worn by men with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom