What's wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics?

See now I don't think these mens Uggs look bad, and they have a few of the more Sorrel looking ones.  That shearling is nice when it's -30... air temp.  We won't even talk about wind chill
30t6p3b.gif
  you just changed your title so disregard this.  There is everything wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics.

6627-644454-p.jpg

See now I don't think these mens Uggs look bad, and they have a few of the more Sorrel looking ones.  That shearling is nice when it's -30... air temp.  We won't even talk about wind chill
30t6p3b.gif
  you just changed your title so disregard this.  There is everything wrong with men wearing Ugg Classics.

6627-644454-p.jpg

^^ they're no different than the womens except they go to bigger sizes
laugh.gif
that's whats wrong with em. I won't lie, I love my Bear Paws for horribly cold days but they're ugly as sin. Definitely not worn for fashion. Men aren't allowed to get away with that
nerd.gif

^^ they're no different than the womens except they go to bigger sizes
laugh.gif
that's whats wrong with em. I won't lie, I love my Bear Paws for horribly cold days but they're ugly as sin. Definitely not worn for fashion. Men aren't allowed to get away with that
nerd.gif

I was a swimmer growing up, and as a kid, we all wore Uggs (before they were even known as Uggs) between competition to keep ourselves warm. A lot of West Coast surfers did it too. Not sure if that's the case now

I was a swimmer growing up, and as a kid, we all wore Uggs (before they were even known as Uggs) between competition to keep ourselves warm. A lot of West Coast surfers did it too. Not sure if that's the case now

Back
Top Bottom