What's ya'll bed game like?

I remember as a kid I went to the San Jose flea market and my mom bought me Jurassic Park 2 for the Super Nintendo. That game was hard as hell. I imagine the beds are, too.

I was in the market for a new one a couple months ago, was choosing between a Memory Foam or Pillow top firm. So I got me a Queen sized Pillow Top Firm Mattress....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I sleep like im in the womb. i love it, my chics love it. two thumbs up.

.... can't wait to get off work.

I was in the market for a new one a couple months ago, was choosing between a Memory Foam or Pillow top firm. So I got me a Queen sized Pillow Top Firm Mattress....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I sleep like im in the womb. i love it, my chics love it. two thumbs up.

.... can't wait to get off work.

King size temurpedic celebrity bed. It is awesome but I'm not sure if it's worth the price for most people only because it is sooo much. U do spend a good chunk of ur life on it though

King size temurpedic celebrity bed. It is awesome but I'm not sure if it's worth the price for most people only because it is sooo much. U do spend a good chunk of ur life on it though

hey don't them temperpedics cost lost 1,000?...I laid on one before and that %*% felt like heaven on earth......my goodness, but the price was OD.

NTer's are stuntin hard.

hey don't them temperpedics cost lost 1,000?...I laid on one before and that %*% felt like heaven on earth......my goodness, but the price was OD.

NTer's are stuntin hard.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

NTer's are stuntin hard.
$1000 will get yo an average/above average mattress.

I have a King Serta Serenity Suite Dreams mattress that runs $1700 when purchased straight from Serta.  Its actually a very well reviewed mattress and for $1700 its one of the better ones youll find.  Even higher end mattresses will run $2500-$3000.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

NTer's are stuntin hard.
$1000 will get yo an average/above average mattress.

I have a King Serta Serenity Suite Dreams mattress that runs $1700 when purchased straight from Serta.  Its actually a very well reviewed mattress and for $1700 its one of the better ones youll find.  Even higher end mattresses will run $2500-$3000.

I chuckled when I first read the title, then when I hovered over the topic I realized it was something else.

I chuckled when I first read the title, then when I hovered over the topic I realized it was something else.

Back
Top Bottom