What's ya'll bed game like?

laugh.gif
@ DeadSetAce. I don't know if it can be due to that too. That maybe can add on to it.

Thanks guys for the advice. I will try the pillow under or between legs tonight. It is so frustrating walking around with a sore back. I am feeling more and more crippled. I feel like it will just get worse. I am actually worried this will become chronic. Maybe if I can link it to the mattress it can be fixed. I am going to the doctor's soon to check it out.

laugh.gif
@ DeadSetAce. I don't know if it can be due to that too. That maybe can add on to it.

Thanks guys for the advice. I will try the pillow under or between legs tonight. It is so frustrating walking around with a sore back. I am feeling more and more crippled. I feel like it will just get worse. I am actually worried this will become chronic. Maybe if I can link it to the mattress it can be fixed. I am going to the doctor's soon to check it out.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I remember as a kid I went to the San Jose flea market and my mom bought me Jurassic Park 2 for the Super Nintendo. That game was hard as hell. I imagine the beds are, too.
Flea markets have a ton of "fell off the truck" deals
nerd.gif

I'm looking for a new bed as well. Hm. I would feel weird buying a bed at a flea market though.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I remember as a kid I went to the San Jose flea market and my mom bought me Jurassic Park 2 for the Super Nintendo. That game was hard as hell. I imagine the beds are, too.
Flea markets have a ton of "fell off the truck" deals
nerd.gif

I'm looking for a new bed as well. Hm. I would feel weird buying a bed at a flea market though.

Got a Super firm queen 4 months ago. Regretted Getting a firm at first but super happy now. Took awhile to get used to it.

Same time, while the GhostBed or Helix Sleep are about $1000 in King Size, I can go to Overstock and drop 460 on this Christopher Knight Kingsize 13 inch all foam http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...Gel-Memory-Foam-Mattress/9685480/product.html for 460 then throw this frame on it and I effectively have a Tempurpedichttp://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Pragma-Simple-Adjust-Head-Only-Full-Size-Bed/7432730/product.html?refccid=AQQGRAT3ZA5JRM2F2CF6CEGI5U&searchidx=21#reviews

All foam mattresses are compatible

and that's $700 total, Overstock even offers a $10 yr bed warranty for 50. Can usually find a 20% off code too

Back
Top Bottom