What's your best "free" find on craigslist?

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Not free... but I consider it a steal.

Some guy sold his Galaxy Foamposites alittle over 2 weeks ago. He tried selling them for $100, I actually lowballed him and got it for $70
pimp.gif

Supposedly he got it as a gift from his ex-wife's cousin and he isn't a shoe head so he thought it was joke that she got him a colorful starry pair of shoe.
laugh.gif

He was moving back home I guess, so he was having a moving sale for cheap!
Haha awesome
im not believing this...everyone knew what the galaxy foam was unless they were under a rock for the last week of feb

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH @ some of the people that frequent the free section of craigslist.

My brother was telling me how he listed some stuff to give away for free and some people had the audacity to ask him to deliver the items to them.
laugh.gif

That's exactly why I don't mess with craigslist the people there are stupid. 
indifferent.gif

I'm practically giving away something worth more than you're paying and in this case "FREE" and you got the audacity to ask me to bring it to you and waste gas money on top of that ?

I'm like never mind don't even bother wasting my time and replying to this post. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Some guy sold his Galaxy Foamposites alittle over 2 weeks ago. He tried selling them for $100, I actually lowballed him and got it for $70
pimp.gif

Supposedly he got it as a gift from his ex-wife's cousin and he isn't a shoe head so he thought it was joke that she got him a colorful starry pair of shoe.
laugh.gif

Haha awesome
im not believing this...everyone knew what the galaxy foam was unless they were under a rock for the last week of feb

Well that's not really fair because not EVERYBODY is a sneaker head... hell I use to be a sneaker head, now I don't even follow what new Jays came out or anything.

And dude looked like he was in his late 30s, early 40s. I'm just repeating the story he told me, I could careless if it was true or not.
laugh.gif

Haha awesome

Well that's not really fair because not EVERYBODY is a sneaker head... hell I use to be a sneaker head, now I don't even follow what new Jays came out or anything.

And dude looked like he was in his late 30s, early 40s. I'm just repeating the story he told me, I could careless if it was true or not.
laugh.gif
no ones gunna believe you unless u post a pic.
nice pickup tho..if its true
grin.gif

Haha awesome

laugh.gif
pics or it didn't happen.

Haha awesome

laugh.gif

You dudes are foolish to think everyone knows or cares about some damn foams. Your also foolish to think we gonna believe that someone is gonna wait in line, cop some 220 dollar shoes, just to give them away to someone who doesn't care for shoes. It isn't like those foams were just chilling on the sales rack, be serious. 

everyone means everyone...people that werent sneakerheads saw that %@%+ on the news and in the papers

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Thats Grand Larceny! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif

You dudes are foolish to think everyone knows or cares about some damn foams. Your also foolish to think we gonna believe that someone is gonna wait in line, cop some 220 dollar shoes, just to give them away to someone who doesn't care for shoes. It isn't like those foams were just chilling on the sales rack, be serious. 

Like I said, I could careless if it was true or not.
laugh.gif
Not my problem!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not my problem!
post pics of the email conversation than with the dates in the email. all you got to do 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I dont believed this just yet...

$100 for galaxy foam and you got time to lowball the seller.. 1st thing is get the shoe quick as possible.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Haha awesome
indifferent.gif
 at anybody that belives this..
30t6p3b.gif

anyways.. this post inspired me to check the free section in my citys CL.. im bout to go pick up a free couch, looks good from the picture posted.. thanks OP 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Haha awesome

indifferent.gif
 ... at anybody that believes this..
30t6p3b.gif

anyways.. this thread inspired me to go check out the free section in my citys CL.. im bout to go pick up a free couch, it looks to be in good condtion from the picture posted.. well see.. thank OP
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

ducktales

sick.gif
at taking someones free furniture especially with this whole bed bug breakout.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

laugh.gif
Not my problem!
post pics of the email conversation than with the dates in the email. all you got to do 

laugh.gif
it was a garage/moving sale plehboii... why would I have email conversations? It just had his address, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom