laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
at dudes casually throwing out 6%

Probably sitting at around 13-15% right now, maybe lower

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

How does one measure this?
you click on the thread and make up a number under 10...thats how NT measures it. 
laugh.gif

the most accurate way to measure this I believe is with a water displacement test or with skin calipers.  i think a doctor can help you with that.  and i have to be at least >25% for real.

5'11" 185...

Averaged 36 min per game this last season.

What do y'all think mine is?

Slade reminds me of this massively insecure dude i know who always brags about his accomplishments, even though no one ever really asks

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

How does one measure this?
you click on the thread and make up a number under 10...thats how NT measures it. 
roll.gif

i imagine mine is about 20% like all the other times ive measured it...tho it was likely inaccurate

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Be back, got a bod pod appt. on Wednesday.  Anyone ever had one very interested to get this done....

I did back when I was in college. Not as on point as the pinch thing.

17.31%
i probably was higher a few months ago. gotta keep working out.

If you've been doing track/CC for 10 plus years, including predominately distance, or any training/sports like that, it's not hard to be sub 10.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Slade reminds me of this massively insecure dude i know who always brags about his accomplishments, even though no one ever really asks

zing.

Some dudes I def lying up in here.. Im at about 17% last time I checked probably at like 15% now

Back
Top Bottom