What's YOUR favorite Final Fantasy game/character?

I honestly haven't played video games for like, two or three years now.. but I was cleaning out my room since I'm moving back into my parent'shouse this school year and I found some old FFVII and FFX-2 strategy guides. I flipped through them and got all nostalgic, so now I'm thinking aboutplaying through FFX (which is in my top 3 just on story alone) and FFX-2 (which I never really started) straight. I was just curious as to what everyoneelse's favorite was.

My favorite game would have to be FFVI. This and FFIV were what really got me into this series, but I was able to really get into the story more with VI.

My favorite character would have to be this gangster though:
ff4-kain-highwind.jpg

"Jump" was just the sickest move to me back in the day.. I don't know..

What are your thoughts?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

What is that game about? Is it like pokemon and that other stuff?
Haha, Final Fantasy games are more like interactive stories IMO, but the gameplay is similar.. Random encounters, leveling up to fight bosses andwhat not. The plot is what usually gets me into it though, they're always very engaging.

Have any of you all tried the remade FFIV for the DS? That game is unbelievably hard..

My favorite game was FFX, the amount of hours i put in that game was ridiculous, plus i restarted the game atleast 9 times

favorite character:
Seymour_Guado_artwork.jpg

dude was so bad %!% you had to fight him 4 times
smh.gif
, plus his scene music was
pimp.gif
, you already knew what time it was

Cloud_Strife_art.jpg

In my opinion FFX-2 was a horrible horrible game. FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX were amongst my favorite though.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

My favorite game was FFX, the amount of hours i put in that game was ridiculous, plus i restarted the game atleast 9 times

favorite character:
Seymour_Guado_artwork.jpg

dude was so bad %!% you had to fight him 4 times
smh.gif
, plus his scene music was
pimp.gif
, you already knew what time it was
His calmness disturbed me to no end

Originally Posted by ConductZero

In my opinion FFX-2 was a horrible horrible game.
It wasnt that bad, it was just trash compared to FFX.

As a stand alone RPG i would say it was decent, but as a sequel it was a let down. I still tried to get 100% though but that damn 100 floor dungeon was toomuch for me

Cloud was my favorite main character.
But I can't decide which was better imo
Vll or X.... I guess X was the best.
pimp.gif

I came to post Auron
pimp.gif
he was that dude

I was addicted to FFX for a while.

FF7 got me into Final Fantasys tho. Despite having a SNES, I mainly messed with Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana

Vincent Valentine

SaferSeph-concept_art.jpg

Safer Sephiroth. Super Nova =
smh.gif

What about your favorite summons?

FFX Anima:

Final_Fantasy_X__s_Anima_by_Brazilian_Ninja.jpg

-Of course Bahamut and Alexander

Final%20Fantasy%20IX%20%20Bahamut%20vs%20Alexandre.jpg

SaferSeph-concept_art.jpg

Safer Sephiroth. Super Nova =
smh.gif

Quite possibly the GREATEST boss fight in video game history, i dont care what anywone says. The music, the attacks, everything was justspectacular

It's tough...

A tie between...

Final Fantasy VII - Cloud.

or

Final Fantasy Tactics - Orlandeau. Properly equipped with the right skill set = One man army. The rest of the crew was OD overkill. Dude was a g'.

Locke- FF VI

Equip him with Ragnarok sword, flame shield, genji helmet, genji armo+ the offering or gem box and it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom