What's your favorite girl scout cookie, NT?

For me, it's samoas.
pimp.gif

2294982622_664c39844c.jpg

Fresh out of the freezer :pimp:

Thin Mints.

Question.

1. Do the Keebler version of those cookies taste better than the GS versions?

2. When GS cookies were invented, did the GS actually BAKE the cookies?

Thin Mints.

Question.

1. Do the Keebler version of those cookies taste better than the GS versions?

2. When GS cookies were invented, did the GS actually BAKE the cookies?

The Girl Scout Cookies version are better imho. As for your second question, no clue lol.

Thin Mints are probably my favorite, and I like to stick them in the freezer, seconded by the s'mores sandwich style ones, and then the tagalongs. My shipment just came in today... It's really dangerous that you can order them online now.

toffee tastic
smores
tagalongs

I've never seen the toffee tastic offered in person or online from the girl I order from. :frown: Same with the caramel chocolate chip ones. The **** is the point of having region locked Girl Scout Cookies??

There are also some regional NAMES (of the same cookie) that different depending on your Time Zone.

Are gs cookies back????
:nerd:
I need the s’mores
Bought a whole case last time
Ran out last nov

I've never seen the toffee tastic offered in person or online from the girl I order from. :frown: Same with the caramel chocolate chip ones. The **** is the point of having region locked Girl Scout Cookies??

Definitely not easily available. I’ve only seen them in neighborhoods with Whole Foods if you get my drift

Meet the Cookies
Do you have a favorite Girl Scout Cookie you crave all year long?
Learn more about it, and check out our full assortment of delicious, purpose-filled Girl Scout Cookies below. Who knows—you might even find a new favorite!
And did you know that Girl Scout Cookies are SO much more than just a sweet treat? Every box you buy helps the awesome girls who sell them power unique and amazing experiences for themselves and their troops—it also gives them the opportunity to learn essential life skills, soar in confidence, and quickly discover the leader within. They have a great time doing it, too, and they couldn’t do it without you.
NEW for 2020: Updated packaging and new lemon cookie
Our refreshed cookie packaging (with the same great taste!) emphasizes what the Girl Scout Cookie program is all about, and the updated images feature current Girl Scouts taking part in a diverse range of experiences available to members—from adventure-packed camping and canoeing, to exploring space science and designing robots, to taking action to improve their communities.
Try classic Lemonades® and new Lemon-Ups™ (available in select markets) for the zesty, refreshing taste of lemon in your Girl Scout Cookie!
Want to get involved with Girl Scouts?
JOIN VOLUNTEER DONATE

20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_LBBLemonUps.jpg

Lemon-Ups™
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_HybridThinMints.jpg

Thin Mints®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_HybridPeanutButterPattiesTagalongs.jpg

Peanut Butter Patties®/Tagalongs®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_HybridShortbreadTrefoils.jpg

Shortbread/Trefoils®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_LBBToffeeTastics.jpg

Toffee-tastic®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_LBBSmores.jpg

Girl Scout S'mores®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_ABCLemonades.jpg

Lemonades®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_HybridSamoasCaramelDeLites.jpg

Caramel deLites®/Samoas®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_HybridPeanutButterSandwichDosidos.jpg

Do-si-dos®/Peanut Butter Sandwich
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_ABCThanksAlot.jpg

Thanks-A-Lot®
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_ABCCaramelChocChip.jpg

Caramel Chocolate Chip
20_MarComm_MeetTheCookies_Graphics_ABCSmores.jpg

Girl Scout S'mores®

its too too early for me to be salivating over some of these new flavors. Imma have to grab some of those lemon ups and lemonades. they lookin hella tasty.

Back
Top Bottom