What's your favorite girl scout cookie, NT?

I definitely ate the second box last night. I no longer have any s'mores. I ate six or seven Thin Mints. I put them in a drawer on the other side of my room to attempt to control myself. I'm not sure how long this strategy will last.

If anyone wants to order online (4 box minimum for delivery), I'm helping out my buddy's daughter by sharing her link (she's the coolest kid ever). If you want to order from her, hit me up in the DMs and I'll give you the link. I checked her store last night and they had the lemonade, lemon ups and toffee tastic or whatever they're called.

Which s'mores version is better

Y'all actually walk up to girl scout booths and ask for cookies... for yourself? I don't even like buying Oreos at Walmart at midnight. Feels fat, man.

But DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican its a legitimate question.
Screenshot_20200204-140657.png

Thin Mints.

Question.

1. Do the Keebler version of those cookies taste better than the GS versions?

2. When GS cookies were invented, did the GS actually BAKE the cookies?
There's 2 manufacturers that make gs cookies. One is actually a subsidiary of keebler. Wouldn't be surprised if it actually is the same exact recipies

I wonder if those brownie cookies will be general release or whether select troops get them? Everytime a new cookie comes out the local troops in Colorado never get them.

Back
Top Bottom