What's your favorite LeBron "posterized" dunk? vol. treating b-ball camp like the finals

heelntoe wit my nyks:
My favorite LeBron posterized dunk?

Hold up.....let me upload.....oh wait. He confiscated my phone.
niketalk
cartune:
NoneOfYours25:
lol lebron didn't have to go soarin in on the kid like that, let the kid have his moment and win the game. 
061211_jk_dal_mia.jpg

Already did
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lebron not having the confidence in his outside shot or precision to knock the kid's shot away from 15 ft..... 
30t6p3b.gif

lebron not having the confidence in his outside shot or precision to knock the kid's shot away from 15 ft..... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DCAllAmerican:
LOL @ People taking shots when all the dude is doing is having fun with kids. Yall are some fools man. SMH
Who sent the batsignal out to you?

Jesus, guy. Chill.
laugh.gif

I will never defend as fervently as you (& your kind) a man that has NO IDEA I exist.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

DCAllAmerican:
LOL @ People taking shots when all the dude is doing is having fun with kids. Yall are some fools man. SMH
Who sent the batsignal out to you?

Jesus, guy. Chill.
laugh.gif

I will never defend as fervently as you (& your kind) a man that has NO IDEA I exist.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

LeBron TaliBron James with no regard for human life!
fixed.

But anyways it wasn't even a poster.....I was expect actual gameplay not a game of knockout that he probably didn't win. 

Originally Posted by illmatic34

LeBron TaliBron James with no regard for human life!
fixed.

But anyways it wasn't even a poster.....I was expect actual gameplay not a game of knockout that he probably didn't win. 

Good thing he knocked down the kid or else people will just remember him bricking those shots
laugh.gif

Good thing he knocked down the kid or else people will just remember him bricking those shots
laugh.gif

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,  no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)

PS, Buddy holding the camera phone was doing "too much"....wasn't even all that funny....

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,  no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)

PS, Buddy holding the camera phone was doing "too much"....wasn't even all that funny....

KayCurrency:

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,� no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)
Ref probably missed the foul call because he wasn't sure whether or not to call the travel.

KayCurrency:

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,� no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)
Ref probably missed the foul call because he wasn't sure whether or not to call the travel.

^ I like Bron's dunk on Zo (below) or the one on Duncan better. I think the dunk on Duncan takes the cake just for the way Duncan ended up stumbling off. His crossover on Amare then dunk on Dirk in the all star game was viscous too. He has tons of good ones though, all from his Cleveland days though. He pretty much got everyone there is to get. As aforementioned, Duncan and Zo, he got KG, semi got Amare, Brook Lopez, then tons of bums shotblockers like Jeffers, Diop, Mahimni, and then guys smaller than him like Johnson, West, Wade, Jones, Stackhouse, Barbosa, all that I can remember off the top. I guess he never got Ming or Oden, who would be good guys to get, but they're rarely on the court so it's hard to.

^ I like Bron's dunk on Zo (below) or the one on Duncan better. I think the dunk on Duncan takes the cake just for the way Duncan ended up stumbling off. His crossover on Amare then dunk on Dirk in the all star game was viscous too. He has tons of good ones though, all from his Cleveland days though. He pretty much got everyone there is to get. As aforementioned, Duncan and Zo, he got KG, semi got Amare, Brook Lopez, then tons of bums shotblockers like Jeffers, Diop, Mahimni, and then guys smaller than him like Johnson, West, Wade, Jones, Stackhouse, Barbosa, all that I can remember off the top. I guess he never got Ming or Oden, who would be good guys to get, but they're rarely on the court so it's hard to.

The Zo one was nasty.... But I just like the one-on-one aspect with the one on Johnson. The Duncan one was iffy to me....Duncan didn't jump with bron, he was trying to take a Charge

The Zo one was nasty.... But I just like the one-on-one aspect with the one on Johnson. The Duncan one was iffy to me....Duncan didn't jump with bron, he was trying to take a Charge

KayCurrency:

No travel, you just have hate in your blood. You chastise someone for "defending feverishly" yet you (and most of the world) hate just as bad or worst. What's the difference? Again, he doesn't know you exist and nothing he does will have any impact on your life, right?

The "on-ness" of this one is questionable, but still a great dunk nonetheless in the presence of defenders. When they show the bench, and then you see the 4 teammates on the court, you really get to "appreciate" the level of craptacity of the cast Gilbert and Ferry surrounded Bron with.

Back
Top Bottom