What's your favorite LeBron "posterized" dunk? vol. treating b-ball camp like the finals

Back on topic?

I think my favorite LeBron dunk was honestly not that spectacular of a dunk, but the moves before it were impressive. It was against the Celtics, and he started at the top, did a simple in and out to get by someone, blew by whoever was next, then dunked on whoever was at the rim. It was used for an NBA commercial last year.

Either that or Tim Duncan. That was crucial.
laugh.gif

Back on topic?

I think my favorite LeBron dunk was honestly not that spectacular of a dunk, but the moves before it were impressive. It was against the Celtics, and he started at the top, did a simple in and out to get by someone, blew by whoever was next, then dunked on whoever was at the rim. It was used for an NBA commercial last year.

Either that or Tim Duncan. That was crucial.
laugh.gif

In and out on Posey, dunk semion Garnett (with no regard for human life!). According to ESPN SportsScience, and you obviously have to take their word with a grain of salt because this was when they loved (not loved to hate) LeBron something fierce, LeBron dunks harder than Mike Tyson punches.

This is another one where it's a technically simple dunk, but the athleticism, takeoff distance, and everything out about it is so impressive. I remember Austin Carr, who is literally the dullest person on Earth to hear speak and especially who has a job doing so on tv, calling it.

In and out on Posey, dunk semion Garnett (with no regard for human life!). According to ESPN SportsScience, and you obviously have to take their word with a grain of salt because this was when they loved (not loved to hate) LeBron something fierce, LeBron dunks harder than Mike Tyson punches.

This is another one where it's a technically simple dunk, but the athleticism, takeoff distance, and everything out about it is so impressive. I remember Austin Carr, who is literally the dullest person on Earth to hear speak and especially who has a job doing so on tv, calling it.

I'm suprised Lebron didn't complain about an AND1....

btw his jumpshot is HHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRIBLE

I'm suprised Lebron didn't complain about an AND1....

btw his jumpshot is HHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRIBLE

This thread makes me angrier that Lebron had the Decision.

Man I used to love rooting for that dude.

This thread makes me angrier that Lebron had the Decision.

Man I used to love rooting for that dude.

Lebron definitely have lost some athleticism. I remember his dunks were much more powerful and he jump higher from 2006-2009. My favorite dunk is the one on Tim Duncan

Lebron definitely have lost some athleticism. I remember his dunks were much more powerful and he jump higher from 2006-2009. My favorite dunk is the one on Tim Duncan

Am I the only one who hates when people film in portrait?

Just turn that phone, flip cam, or whatever 90 degrees. That's all I ask. Or maybe I should just start filming like that. Maybe I'm missing something.

Am I the only one who hates when people film in portrait?

Just turn that phone, flip cam, or whatever 90 degrees. That's all I ask. Or maybe I should just start filming like that. Maybe I'm missing something.

that kid will wake up tomorrow having the same problems he had yesterday. and lebron will continue to dunk on lil kids the way he wants it and continue to brick during 4th quarter of games and be happy with it. and the kid will get back to the real world at some point, getting dunk by a ringless robin.

that kid will wake up tomorrow having the same problems he had yesterday. and lebron will continue to dunk on lil kids the way he wants it and continue to brick during 4th quarter of games and be happy with it. and the kid will get back to the real world at some point, getting dunk by a ringless robin.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DCAllAmerican:
LOL @ People taking shots when all the dude is doing is having fun with kids. Yall are some fools man. SMH
Who sent the batsignal out to you?

Jesus, guy. Chill.
laugh.gif

I will never defend as fervently as you (& your kind) a man that has NO IDEA I exist.
laugh.gif

Oh but you are willing to spew out so much negativity toward a man that doesn't know you exist? Ok.
grin.gif

If it were Kobe, Wade, Melo, or TMAC I would do the same thing. Yall dudes need to chill. I just don't see how much fun you can possibly have by putting another man in the ground for this long of a time.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DCAllAmerican:
LOL @ People taking shots when all the dude is doing is having fun with kids. Yall are some fools man. SMH
Who sent the batsignal out to you?

Jesus, guy. Chill.
laugh.gif

I will never defend as fervently as you (& your kind) a man that has NO IDEA I exist.
laugh.gif

Oh but you are willing to spew out so much negativity toward a man that doesn't know you exist? Ok.
grin.gif

If it were Kobe, Wade, Melo, or TMAC I would do the same thing. Yall dudes need to chill. I just don't see how much fun you can possibly have by putting another man in the ground for this long of a time.

I doubt he's lost any athleticism yet, he's just not goin all out every night trying to tear the rim down like Blake Griffin.

My fav Bron dunk is the one on Damon Jones, he straight up abused that man. DJ changed his mind and turned his back in mid air
like that would make a difference.

My favorite part of the KG/Celtics dunk is after the actual dunk when he turns back up court. His intensity was off the charts, he looked like a man possessed

I doubt he's lost any athleticism yet, he's just not goin all out every night trying to tear the rim down like Blake Griffin.

My fav Bron dunk is the one on Damon Jones, he straight up abused that man. DJ changed his mind and turned his back in mid air
like that would make a difference.

My favorite part of the KG/Celtics dunk is after the actual dunk when he turns back up court. His intensity was off the charts, he looked like a man possessed

That kid probably bragging about this moment to his friends tho
pimp.gif

SMH @ dude daying "Worldstarrrrrrrrr"

That kid probably bragging about this moment to his friends tho
pimp.gif

SMH @ dude daying "Worldstarrrrrrrrr"

Back
Top Bottom