What's your favorite movie of all time?

shawshank_redemption_ver1.jpg

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

standbyme.jpg

Although this is my dad's favorite movie and I had to re-edit a scene from this movie in high school I have never seen this movie.

Originally Posted by LABolt317

standbyme.jpg

Although this is my dad's favorite movie and I had to re-edit a scene from this movie in high school I have never seen this movie.
Great "coming of age" film. Don't let the fact that's in an 80's movie deter you from watching it.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

standbyme.jpg

Great "coming of age" film. Don't let the fact that's in an 80's movie deter you from watching it.
Maybe I'll pick it up sometime. I never let a movie's age stop me from watching. My favorite movie's from the 80's so watching this one shouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

standbyme.jpg

Maybe I'll pick it up sometime. I never let a movie's age stop me from watching. My favorite movie's from the 80's so watching this one shouldn't be a problem.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean to target that at you. Just a general statement
laugh.gif

standbyme.jpg

This is a really good one. I wish it was longer though, a couple of more events taking place in the forest before they find the body.

Back
Top Bottom