Whats your favorite stlye of Air Maxes that has ever released?

Im repairing some OG space jams and have the retros too but id trade either if i could ever find these again. If nike retro'd in any color i'll cop x10 no exaggeration. These are to air max what the VIs are to Js!

deluxmax.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by AirMax718

2c42676102d221b9e5a35fbd17e319e3bdb2075d.jpg
Thank God! Finally! What Year were these???All I remember is I had the Navy/White and Gold pair. Want these joints BAD!!!! Seriously, probably my all-time favorite joints!
Air Max 97S-II, produced in late '96.  They were kind of a strange release because they came out between the normal/flagship AMs (96 and 97).  The mystic teal pair is pictured above.  If you're looking for those, good luck.  They pop up from time to time but are very sought-after.  The navy/goldenrod cw are the gold ones you're talking about, I'm lucky enough to have found a pair of them a while back:

They tend to go for more reasonable prices when/if they come around.  Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Thank God! Finally! What Year were these???All I remember is I had the Navy/White and Gold pair. Want these joints BAD!!!! Seriously, probably my all-time favorite joints!
Air Max 97S-II, produced in late '96.  They were kind of a strange release because they came out between the normal/flagship AMs (96 and 97).  The mystic teal pair is pictured above.  If you're looking for those, good luck.  They pop up from time to time but are very sought-after.  The navy/goldenrod cw are the gold ones you're talking about, I'm lucky enough to have found a pair of them a while back:

They tend to go for more reasonable prices when/if they come around.  Hope that helps.
i just love when nike colors in that forefoot part of da outsole.....geekish i know
laugh.gif

AM1, 90, 360, and old 95s although I still get suckered into buying nice colorways of the 95

smile.gif
smile.gif
larrivee7 wrote:

Huge Help bro! Thanks a lot!...Something to hunt for now :smile:

smile.gif
smile.gif
larrivee7 wrote:

Huge Help bro! Thanks a lot!...Something to hunt for now :smile:

Hate to quote my own post, but I had to for this. For those of you that didn't see this post on SN, take a look-- Possibly coincidentally, they posted a little article on this shoe! Looks like we're not the only ones jonesin' for a return...Do petitions work??? May need to put our voices together and lobby for this retro! (Never done that, btw but may be necessary if it works!) Click here to get some more background history! http://hd.sneakernews.com/classics-revisited-nike-air-max-96-ii/

Back
Top Bottom