What's your GPA and where do you go to school?

What's your GPA?

• under a 2.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.6-2.9

• 3.0-3.5

• above a 3.6

• Total voters
Don't you hate it when you f up on the 1st semester, then when you actually apply yourself in the 2nd the 1st holds you down? :smh: every time.

I feel like I'm holding myself down.
Don't you hate it when you f up on the 1st semester, then when you actually apply yourself in the 2nd the 1st holds you down? :smh: every time.

I feel like I'm holding myself down.
I had a 3.2 grad GPA last semester. Messed up. Retaking a class and doing a completely different class. Only 2 classes this semester. Even with straight As my grad GPA will be between a 3.0 and a 3.1 which isnt good as far as I am concerned.

If I got the grades I projected I would get last semester I would have had a 3.35

Graduated from Stony Brook with a 3.7. Currently taking Bio and Chem pre-reqs non-matriculated in order to get into the accelerated BSN program and getting straight A's. 

2.57 at CC. I effed up my first 2 yrs. Had a gf and spent most of my time on her. Started trying and slowly worked myself up.

Had a 1.8 at CC. Went off to trade school to get my **** together. Going to go back to CC this semester and get it up before transferring to a university in 2014.

1.8 my senior year in HS. Missing 2.5 credits and taking honors classes at the same time . Have to catch up so I can graduate on time. CC for 2 years and then transfering TO UCF.

3.5 at UCONN

Business Administration major/ Computer Information Systems minor

Unless you're a doctor or engineer going into further schooling...

No one gives a damn about your GPA.
This.
I have a gpa of 3.5 at CSUS majoring in computer science, thinking of double majoring in civil engineering since the prerequisites are closely knit together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom