Whats your longest kill streak in CoD4? Vol. Does Shipment count?

24 overgrown. i was playing domination and everyone kept going to C and i just kept sniping them
smokin.gif

32 on downpour. It was like the other team didnt even see me. I even killed 5 of those 32 people straight with my pistol since I ran out of ammo.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

not much, 33 streak. my friends is 133 on shipment though
your friend did 133? I hope your not saying thats a streak cuz im calling ducktales on that for sure.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

your friend did 133? I hope your not saying thats a streak cuz im calling ducktales on that for sure.

has to be multiple games because you cant get that many kills as ateam.

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

has to be multiple games because you cant get that many kills as a team.

No way that someone cannot die when they are in shipment. The random thrown grenades alone will kill you at least once if not 10+ times.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

27 on Downpour in a Free-for-All.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I remember correctly, isnt it 25 kills to win a Free for All match? But you got 27?

Interesting

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
^

only 14 for me..

i run and gun.. dont have the patience to sit back and pop ppl off
sick.gif
(k/dratio isnt bad though)

^^^ LMAO ^^^ ... but as for the thread, straight up 18 on the touret(sp?) in pipeline, i think the team i was playin was some rookies cuz they were off theughhhh where am i getting shot from ... i would love to camp and just pick off people like most do, but thats not me i usually go searching for everyone killratio is like 1.07 lol ...

No way that someone cannot die when they are in shipment. The random thrown grenades alone will kill you at least once if not 10+ times.

I saw a kid get close to a 50 kill streak on shipment before.. he even predicted he would before the game, which makes me question if he wasn't up tosome sort of shenanigans... but needless to say it was disgusting and I don't know how he did it.

i got 103 kills in shipment in a HQ game, domski was there to witness

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

27 on Downpour in a Free-for-All.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I remember correctly, isnt it 25 kills to win a Free for All match? But you got 27?

Interesting

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'd hate to give the guy an out if he is lying, but didn't the limit for the free-for-all's used to be 150?

^^^^

Good point...That was a while ago and it wasnt like that for very long...

And if that was the case, I probably would have read them from him, not you...

Either way I am callin ducktales on that one...

Personal best is 29 I think, not 100% sure. I play Headquarters mostly and actually try to get the headquarters, not one of these chumps that sits back andpicks people off.

A friend of a friend has something like 209 from shipment. He's in a clan and they derived a way of using double tap, bandalier, and overkill or somethingto spawn kill the other team in a game of headquarters on shipment. They didn't try to capture, they just set up watching the spawns. He vaguely showed afew of my friends how to position ourselves but I wasn't really worried about it mostly because it is just a bit too much teamwork and luck involved toreally try and get a high kill count like that. Besides, if one of you messes up you could screw everyone over.

Mine was like 23 in strike...the most kills I've had in shipment was 89

me too with those exact numbers and maps
laugh.gif

i almost went 30-0 in FFA (before the update), but i was shooting at a juggernaut and ran out of ammo and my 23 kill streak ended
indifferent.gif
finished the game 30-1
pimp.gif

domski was there when i got 89
laugh.gif

also in Search and Destroy, i went 15-1(random grenade death
frown.gif
)
finished the game with 1075
1 plant, 1 diffusion, 1 assist
the map was district, one of those rounds i was the last guy cause my team died by random grenades
i killed their whole team
roll.gif

silencedgold mini uzi FTW
pimp.gif

Does the streak not continue on to the next match if you never die? I went 18-0 once, and started playing more conservative when time was <30sec because Ithought the next match would keep adding to it. But I went to the next one, got ~6 more before dying, and my streak in the barracks records was still only 18.

Back
Top Bottom