Whats your Major? Vol. Hard choice...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Major: Journalism
Minor: Music Business

Free tickets to concerts and sometimes get to interview artists FTW
How is that FTW when you can't get a over a 30K salary?
eek.gif

DEADED

laugh.gif
@dude bragging about his major's perks as if they negate the salary.

not finding your major ftl
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

im an aspiring tityologist

ha... that was funny... lol...

i'm getting a double... marketing and management....

tryin to decide on a minor... i might go the easy way and get a general biology... but i wanna have a specialty, so i aint really sure...

finance with an econ minor/major ... boring, dry classes but job prospects are top notch... just gotta get through another 1.5 years of %%*@*@@! *sigh*

Currently sociology, but I'm definitely going to change it by the end of this semester. I'm thinking about finance as of now. Anyone in here have anyexperience with finance?

Double Major (Graduating in '12) Economics and Philosophy
pimp.gif
Double Minor: Business and Math I guess it really depends on what you're wanting todo....Economics and Math are two great majors though.

This is a tough decision
frown.gif

Even though it doesn't really matter since I want to go to law school, I still want something I can fall back on.

Decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some people rather be happy than worry about money. People with your outlook are the downfall of America.
GET THAT LOGIC OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an obligation to your family and your future family to provide the best life possible. Period. Your selfishness and your pride is the downfall ofAmerica.
You must meet the duty of bringing home as much bread as possible or else you will be labeled as "useless" by your own family.
As much as I do not like how capitalism runs america and life. You either adapt to society or die.

How is earning a BA degree in english going to make you happy when you won't be able to find a job? unable to get through a door? unable to findopportunities like other majors? Life is about exploiting your opportunities. You have this window called college. America allow you to create your ownsuccess, except you venture to an area which entails tremendous risk?

Read the recent Nytimes article; 24 and broke.

It is my duty as a 1st American generation to pay dividends to my parents struggle. To at least match their hardwork if not succeed further.

My mother came here as an immigrant and with my father was able to purchase 2 new york city houses with all the mortgage paid off. If I become a 30k salaryearner, I'm failing my parents.
You Americans don't know what struggle is.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some people rather be happy than worry about money. People with your outlook are the downfall of America.
GET THAT LOGIC OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an obligation to your family and your future family to provide the best life possible. Period. Your selfishness and your pride is the downfall of America.
You must meet the duty of bringing home as much bread as possible or else you will be labeled as "useless" by your own family.
As much as I do not like how capitalism runs america and life. You either adapt to society or die.

How is earning a BA degree in english going to make you happy when you won't be able to find a job? unable to get through a door? unable to find opportunities like other majors? Life is about exploiting your opportunities. You have this window called college. America allow you to create your own success, except you venture to an area which entails tremendous risk?

Read the recent Nytimes article; 24 and broke.

It is my duty as a 1st American generation to pay dividends to my parents struggle. To at least match their hardwork if not succeed further.

My mother came here as an immigrant and with my father was able to purchase 2 new york city houses with all the mortgage paid off. If I become a 30k salary earner, I'm failing my parents.
You Americans don't know what struggle is.
Wow.

So much arrogance, coupled with ignorance. Unfortunate combination.

Back
Top Bottom