Whats your Major? Vol. Hard choice...

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Economics is one of the most functional/versatile majors. It's also the undisputed KING of all social sciences
pimp.gif
I cannot disgree that Economics gives its students, its good students at least, an outstanding set of tools to look at the world but bad thingshappen when peopel place all of their faith in those tools, especially when that faith is even further limited to the quantitative weapons in the thinker'sarsenal.
The person behind that impressive array of tools and tricks is ultimately what matters.That is why a good economics student also incorporates other socialsiences, humanities and philosophy and logic into his training. That is why I double majored in history and economics. Despite what the sig implies, I am ahistory student as much or more than I am a student of economics.

Any philosophy majors out there...?

It seems as thats the least popular and also the lowest paying....

true or false?

Business Admin. Major w/ either Finance or Econ as a minor (might even do a double major in econ)

what's the difference between computer engineering/information and management information systems?.... i'm thinking about changing my major fromnursing to the latter ... i don't really want to be a nurse..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by chino905

Double Majored in Sociology and Business Management

How's that working for you right now? I was thinking about double majoring in Sociology or Econ, since im a Business major.

It depends.. Do you know what u want to do as a career? To be honest, I wouldn't really stress what major you are studying. The KEY is always to getexperience that is related to what you want to do as a career. I've seen Spanish majors who landed a job in finance as a financial advisor bc they hadgreat internship experiences in finance.

double:

Aviation systems tehnology
Mechanical engineering

all out of my own pocket...........

Back
Top Bottom