What's your oldest pair that you actually still wear regularly that ISN'T falling apart?

Originally Posted by bossalinie

01 b/red 11s, 01 cool grey-11, 01- snake lows. I used to rock 01 [color= rgb(255, 0, 95)]INFRARED [/color]varsity 6s(left toe box gave out on me like 2 months ago), white/navy aj 1 retros 2001, black/gold patent 1s, nubuck 12s (first retro)
fixed
grin.gif

01 b/red 11s, 01 cool grey-11, 01- snake lows. I used to rock 01 varsity 6s(left toe box gave out on me like 2 months ago), white/navy aj 1 retros 2001, black/gold patent 1s, nubuck 12s (first retro)

When you say that the left toe box gave you out, do you mean that you have some small pieces of nubuck tearing apart ?

01 True Blue III's. Minimal paint chipping and yellowing but def not falling apart.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

01 b/red 11s, 01 cool grey-11, 01- snake lows. I used to rock 01 varsity 6s(left toe box gave out on me like 2 months ago), white/navy aj 1 retros 2001, black/gold patent 1s, nubuck 12s (first retro)

When you say that the left toe box gave you out, do you mean that you have some small pieces of nubuck tearing apart ?
Yep, thats exactly what I mean !

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Yep, thats exactly what I mean !

Yeh, mine do that too, both infrareds and bred IVs, that's a heartbreaker cuz the midsole is still fine. The infrareds are still ok, the missing pieces are really small so I could just put some black ink on, but one bred IV left a big chunk of nubuck so you can see the framework below and I can't decide to try to un ds my second pair, I think I'll never take my chance with these and simply retire them (too bad, the CDPs are bananna shaped and can't compete with the '99s).

'00 black v. walked into foot locker 10 years ago in high school and got them. they're really close to falling apart.

hHANU.jpg

SCShh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom