Whats your opinion on rocking other country's gear?

Originally Posted by Nash

I personally couldnt do it. IMO people wearing "Italia" jackets who are clearly not Italian for example look like douchebags
im 1/4 italian but half black so looks can be deceiving

Originally Posted by Nash

I personally couldnt do it. IMO people wearing "Italia" jackets who are clearly not Italian for example look like douchebags
im 1/4 italian but half black so looks can be deceiving

I'll rep any country in my family history, but the most love goes to the USA, S Korea, and Netherlands. I cant rep any countries I dont have some ties to. Just cant do it.

I'll rep any country in my family history, but the most love goes to the USA, S Korea, and Netherlands. I cant rep any countries I dont have some ties to. Just cant do it.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Those Ralph Lauren World Cup polos, jackets, etc. are all fair game in my mind regardless of country.

i disagree..i wont rock anything that isn't Dominican Republic.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Those Ralph Lauren World Cup polos, jackets, etc. are all fair game in my mind regardless of country.

i disagree..i wont rock anything that isn't Dominican Republic.

Only rep the USA... and India when they have a shot in something (read=never or read=cricket and spelling bees). And I only wear "location shirts" from places I've visited. (I wore a SF t-shirt yesterday for example).

Don't even get me started on rooting for local teams. I'm thoroughly in 562's camp.

edit: I should also say I don't rock this type of gear that often. Strictly on occasion.

Only rep the USA... and India when they have a shot in something (read=never or read=cricket and spelling bees). And I only wear "location shirts" from places I've visited. (I wore a SF t-shirt yesterday for example).

Don't even get me started on rooting for local teams. I'm thoroughly in 562's camp.

edit: I should also say I don't rock this type of gear that often. Strictly on occasion.

I'm asian and I wear the new Fiba Germany basketball shorts. Only for basketball tho,not casually
eyes.gif

I'm asian and I wear the new Fiba Germany basketball shorts. Only for basketball tho,not casually
eyes.gif

I'll rock anything that I'm tied to...

NZ for the most part, the German WC strip was dope and I'd rock an English thing if I really wanted to.

Some arguments in here aren't feasible though. If you're not from the area then you shouldn't support a team. Seriously?

What about the people from other countries who are avid NBA or NFL fans? Cmon son.

I'll rock anything that I'm tied to...

NZ for the most part, the German WC strip was dope and I'd rock an English thing if I really wanted to.

Some arguments in here aren't feasible though. If you're not from the area then you shouldn't support a team. Seriously?

What about the people from other countries who are avid NBA or NFL fans? Cmon son.

Nationalism is dumb IMO.

I'd rock an Iran jersey if i like the team and it looks cool.

I wouldn't rock any European country jerseys though, except for Spain maybe Portugal.

I'm black btw.

Nationalism is dumb IMO.

I'd rock an Iran jersey if i like the team and it looks cool.

I wouldn't rock any European country jerseys though, except for Spain maybe Portugal.

I'm black btw.

If it looks good, why not? The latest World Cup Germany kits, especially the black one looked amazing. If I could find one for the right price I would.

That's not to say I wouldn't rock my own country's. I'm Korean, and I rock my Korean World Cup Jersey too.

But if it looks good, wear what you like. Unless something overly offends you.

If it looks good, why not? The latest World Cup Germany kits, especially the black one looked amazing. If I could find one for the right price I would.

That's not to say I wouldn't rock my own country's. I'm Korean, and I rock my Korean World Cup Jersey too.

But if it looks good, wear what you like. Unless something overly offends you.

Back
Top Bottom